How did This Person Climb up Here?

edited November 2016 in Help Requests
HOW!
I made Fort Knight, and I'm positive there was no way to ascend the Interior Wall! There are no ladders or anything that I know of, and the walls go well above the second floor.

So how did anyone get up there to begin with? I'd say the teleport to friend thing, but nobody can be the first to teleport up there, or teleport to a spot where nobody is (and where there's no Warp Anchor either).

Oh yeah, and no, PvP was NOT activated in the Realm!

What happened?!

And if this should've been put in a designated picture thread, I really tried finding that thread but could not track it down.

Comments

• Somehow people always find a way to jump to impossible places, maybe they jumped from those ladders?? Hi Paladin :D
  • ask that person it's as easy as that
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Can i look at your realm again? Maybe i can find a way
  • Realm Name? I'll try when I have time
  • is it possible to do the hat jump glitch thing, switching hats to get up higher?
  • I once teleported to my friend and I got stuck in a wall so I jumped and I got to the top.
    is that Qbee your friend?
  • :0 spookeh
  • is it possible to do the hat jump glitch thing, switching hats to get up higher?

The hat glitched was fixed after the halloween update, it wouldn't work after
  • There is a bug that has been gone for a couple updates, however, seems to have come back, when you use a warp food or just in general, go into a realm through Tp'ing to a friend or entering, where it seems to place you in the very corner of the realm/room.
  • Stevenlol said:

is it possible to do the hat jump glitch thing, switching hats to get up higher?

The hat glitched was fixed after the halloween update, it wouldn't work after
    oh really, oh ok
  • Stevenlol said:

Realm Name? I'll try when I have time

Fort Knight

It is my home.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    well, i tried it with platinum but couldnt find a way

i tried testing for pocket holes to glitch into the wall but didnt work :/

first one to find out gets 1c from me :3
  • edited November 2016
    What you do is you stand in a hole get the owner to build in 5 seconds log out the 10 secs later log in and hey presto jump to go trough blocks.

What you do is you stand in a hole get the owner to build in 5 seconds log out the 10 secs later log in and hey presto jump to go trough blocks.

You found the hole?! Where is it?
    There is no hole, they must of been standing in a spot where u built the wall then they logged out then logged in and ended up on top.
  • What you do is you stand in a hole get the owner to build in 5 seconds log out the 10 secs later log in and hey presto jump to go trough blocks.

You found the hole?! Where is it?
  • edited November 2016

is it possible to do the hat jump glitch thing, switching hats to get up higher?

its possible he took the picture before the glitch was patched and made the post recently, or maybe there is a different new glitch

oh i think i know how he did it. there is a glitch where you get stuck literally outside of the realm, somewhat like the shrink wand one, but it happens spontaneously. that has happened to me a few times before and i can sometimes go up really high then jump out and fall all the way down. he might have done this but it happens rarely so unless he can keep on getting up i think this is how he did it
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This happend to me once when I logged off in a maze,(no walls were removed or added) when I came back I was on the top of the wall.
  • There are 3 way to do this, and it may ruins some parkours

> Changing hat during a jump
    > With mobile device, there are some trick to jump, jump and overjump... up to the sky
    > And i dont remember the last one way.

I've never succeed to do any of those, but i saw many times. Well, I've heared that some of the way have been solved...

The hat glitch was fixed.
    The easiest way to get up there was: That player was there before the wall was build so high, after he finished building the wall, he logged back in and was up there
  • Stevenlol said:

There are 3 way to do this, and it may ruins some parkours

> With mobile device, there are some trick to jump, jump and overjump... up to the sky

I've never succeed to do any of those, but i saw many times. Well, I've heared that some of the way have been solved...

The easiest way to get up there was: That player was there before the wall was build so high, after he finished building the wall, he logged back in and was up there
    No, because the person came in only a couple minutes before performing the glitch. I couldn't have magically erected this 10+ block tall wall within such a short amount of time.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Guuuys the relog glitch is back,
    I tried it and it works now
  • Guuuys the relog glitch is back,

:Q: What are we gonna do?!
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Probably the Devs would fix it on the next update if they're updated that the relog jump is back
  • Guuuys the relog glitch is back,

Lol, clothing glitch fixed, re-log glitch back
  • Stevenlol said:

There are 3 way to do this, and it may ruins some parkours

Guuuys the relog glitch is back,