Owner Bumper

CroubictCroubict Member
edited November 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
"Note : Dialog below is merely an illustration which is common in the trade in CC."

Qbee#1 : Buy this!!!
Qbee#2 : Owner! Buy Turkey Pet!
Qbee#1 : Where is owner?
Owner : Thx :3
Qbee#3 : Ty
Qbee#2 : Owner!!!
System : Qbee#1 just left
System : Qbee#2 just left

Perhaps you have experienced anything like this. Whether you're into Qbee#1 or Owner. This is extremely annoying, isn't it? This is what gives me an idea that makes it possible to assist the above problems.

Owner Bumper

What is that?
Owner Bumper is a buildable stuff in the form of bumper that has a blue color and has the letter O which means the Owner on each side.

How to get it?
We can get the Owner Bumper at the Cubit Store with 1500 Cubit. Owner Bumper can't be made.

What's this for?
Owner Bumper serves to call the owner of a room/realm while the crowd.

How is the effect?
When we bump on Owner Bumper, the owner of the room/the realm gets a message from the system.
Ex.
*Qbee#1 being bumped Owner Bumper*
System : Qbee#1 bumped on your Owner Bumper

The message can only be sent one time for each player during the player leave the realm/room
Every player who bumped on the Owner Bumper, his/her name will go into a list that can only be seen by the owner itself. Their names will disappear if they had bought stuffs in the realm/room. The name will disappear automatically.

How to use?
Just like bumper in general.

I hope you like this idea. Thx :v/

Comments

• +1 would help a lot. Also for clans
  • edited November 2016
    From my view, this won't help since the dialogue above shows that the owner ignores chat lel, even there's bumper the owner will still ignores it, and this may be abused to spam chat, no way!
  • Maybe if the owner is in his/her realm, they have an [OWNER] tag next to their name?
    Same with people who have perms, they have a [PERM] tag next to theirs.
  • Yeeeah.too much spamm.
  • 500+ pointz. I recall during a bomb game I was hosting on my other account 2 people were trying to buy and extractor but left cause I was busy
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member

Maybe if the owner is in his/her realm, they have an [OWNER] tag next to their name?

Something that highlights their title temporarily rather than a PM. That's something I can vision.

---

But it's still an effort to call forth an owner who's either busy with many at that moment (recently holla'd), or just plain distracted. :P
  • Maybe if the owner is in his/her realm, they have an [OWNER] tag next to their name?

I like the sound of that better
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited November 2016
    Instead of another bumper, how about a /owner command? Not everyone bumps bumpers or reads signs (unfortunately). :P

Maybe if the owner is in his/her realm, they have an [OWNER] tag next to their name?

+1
  • would be helpful to have something like this +1
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited November 2016
    um info bumper anybody?
    a much simpler idea is a highlighted name on chat or an owner tag like mods and admins have which shows up whenever the owner is in the realm or room they've created.
  • Miwky said:

um info bumper anybody?
    a much simpler idea is a highlighted name on chat or an owner tag like mods and admins have which shows up whenever the owner is in the realm or room they've created.

if im reading correctly the original idea is to notify the owner someone wants something though, however an owner tag would be cool so that you could find them easier
  • there is the yellow bumper that shows who is the owner of the realm. i think this bumper will be spam to the owner, something i guess he wouldn't want :P
  • Sounds not annoying now until lots of people bounce on bumper but I still like it.