Cubit perk..?

I wanted to know...
-what level do you get the cubit perk
-how much cubits is in the cubit perk
-do everybody get the same amount of cubitsin the cubit perk

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    you get it when you have all other perks.
    you get 1000c always.
  • gdog said:

you get 1000c always.

Tht means ur cubits never get lower than 1k?
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    gdog said:

you get 1000c always.

I'm still missing a level of Decorative, and the third levels of promoter and pet xp, but I am still getting two of my three options as the "More cubits" perk. For the past two levels I have ;-; Now there's only one level to go and I can't possibly get both of the two that I wanted :/
  • *Saina* said:

gdog said:

you get 1000c always.

Tht means ur cubits never get lower than 1k?
    No, it means that you recieve 1,000c when you choose that perk
  • Wat
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited November 2016

gdog said:

you get 1000c always.

I'm still missing a level of Decorative, and the third levels of promoter and pet xp, but I am still getting two of my three options as the "More cubits" perk. For the past two levels I have ;-; Now there's only one level to go and I can't possibly get both of the two that I wanted :/

I don't understand why this is happening. It shouldn't be. There WAS a bug like this but it should have been fixed weeks ago. Will have to take another look at it.

EDITED IN -

OK I checked this more carefully and seems there was some mixup and the server is not running the very latest perk code. We will restart it tomorrow and the higher level pet and promoter perks should start appearing.