Question For Everyone

Hello! Amberly here. I would like to ask anyone if they know when the next update might be coming out. Any clues or anything would help! Because I have a little feeling that one is coming. Thats all. Thanks!

Comments

• Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    I don't have any clue about that. They are keeping it a secret :o
  • ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Well I do hope they do something for St. Patrick. It'll be awesome!
  • Well I do hope they do something for St. Patrick. It'll be awesome!

I know right! I'm half Irish so that would be amazing.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    :O And St. Patrick is on my birthday :p
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    I don't really know since updates are automatically set up to "automatic updates" so I don't really know when updates come out.
    Well, when you get back into the game an announcement will pop up so you should know.
    Right but I don't really pay attention to that
  • Well I do hope they do something for St. Patrick. It'll be awesome!

I know right! I'm half Irish so that would be amazing.
    Even better for me because I'm fully Irish! :D

~Roo
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    edited February 2016
    I wanna know too! Can't wait for Easter hats!
  • I'm guessing Easter would be the next update. Whenever it is, I'll be ready to hunt for Bunnyzilla :3
    JustMeg said:

I'm guessing Easter would be the next update. Whenever it is, I'll be ready to hunt for Bunnyzilla :3

Where would you see Bunnyzilla?
  • JustMeg said:

I'm guessing Easter would be the next update. Whenever it is, I'll be ready to hunt for Bunnyzilla :3

Bunnyzilla is usually found in mines, exploding and pooping out easter hats. But occasionally I've seen him in mods' realms too.
  • JustMeg said:

well BunnyZilla move from mine to mine
  • JustMeg said:

Well, last year BunnyZilla did not have a specific hiding area, he simply made Hollas about where he was going to be next and everyone had to wait for him, of course he could only hide in Mines, but from alot of negative feedback I've seen about him from last year I do not think it would be smart to put him in again, many did not get prizes that he exploded w/ especially those who were on Mobile I think were lagging to bad to even walk
    Ithuriel said:

JustMeg said:

Well, last year BunnyZilla did not have a specific hiding area, he simply made Hollas about where he was going to be next and everyone had to wait for him, of course he could only hide in Mines, but from alot of negative feedback I've seen about him from last year I do not think it would be smart to put him in again, many did not get prizes that he exploded w/ especially those who were on Mobile I think were lagging to bad to even walk
    I think I'll use my computer more often when Bunnyzilla update comes...
  • I remember not getting any sleep for a few days because of that giant bunny lol >>
  • JustMeg said:

I remember not getting any sleep for a few days because of that giant bunny lol >>

but it so BIG and FLUFFY xD
  • I also lost sleep for fear of missing him :o
  • Aww, seems like I missed him.
  • lucaaa795 said:

I think another update is coming out soon.I except a new one in maximum 2 weeks :3
    Off topic:Bunnyzilla was seen in Late January 2016 in mines too! :3
    But he gaved away only bunny sets lol

Ya I was there! He gave like spikes and chests and bun bun sets :P
    JustMeg said:

Aww, seems like I missed him.

Join the club XD
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    *cough* Single Player Mode hopefully *cough*
  • Hello! Amberly here. I would like to ask anyone if they know when the next update might be coming out. Any clues or anything would help! Because I have a little feeling that one is coming. Thats all. Thanks!

Keep spamming Horus and you will know.
    #Spam Horus!
  • Hello! Amberly here. I would like to ask anyone if they know when the next update might be coming out. Any clues or anything would help! Because I have a little feeling that one is coming. Thats all. Thanks!

#Spam Horus!
    LOL
  • lucaaa795 said:

Probably single player mode...very probably..*cough*

Whats single player mode :P

#Spam Horus!
    LOL
    Thats how i know all i do these days lel.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • *squeams*
    New update hype @-@

Hello! Amberly here. I would like to ask anyone if they know when the next update might be coming out. Any clues or anything would help! Because I have a little feeling that one is coming. Thats all. Thanks!

#Spam Horus!
    Does this actually work lol
  • I have no clue about that they can update it anytime with anything in the upate