How many c u got?

13»

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

70+cubits and 16recubes :Q: I should'nt waste my 34.6k on trash last time! Now I am poor(like my name)

Btw, if you buy pharaoh hats you would be much cheaper on recubes (1 pharaoh gives 2.5 recubes and you can buy a pharaoh for 250c)
    Nope...I tried to recube and I found that it gives...3 recubes!!! I can't believe it but it is real.
    (Btw,@Elemental god....I realized that you comment in this discussion is just to judge other players' comments but not make comment that is about the topic of the discussion..)

I think your thing had already a bit full, and your totally wrong. If you look good i also had done one post about how many i have so pls stop attacking me
  • edited December 2016
    I have 213k :P
    Spoiler: What Hamza14 is made from
    213k + Whole-Nub Wheat + Sugar + Milk + Pig meat = Hamza
  • 70+cubits and 16recubes :Q: I should'nt waste my 34.6k on trash last time! Now I am poor(like my name)

Btw, if you buy pharaoh hats you would be much cheaper on recubes (1 pharaoh gives 2.5 recubes and you can buy a pharaoh for 250c)
    Nope...I tried to recube and I found that it gives...3 recubes!!! I can't believe it but it is real.
    (Btw,@Elemental god....I realized that you comment in this discussion is just to judge other players' comments but not make comment that is about the topic of the discussion..)

I think your thing had already a bit full, and your totally wrong. If you look good i also had done one post about how many i have so pls stop attacking me
    But after you done your post,you could just go to other discussion and not to judge other players' comment....nvm let's stop this....back to topic..I have 1 recubes left and 70c+ D:
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    edited December 2016

70+cubits and 16recubes :Q: I should'nt waste my 34.6k on trash last time! Now I am poor(like my name)

Judge other players? That is the opposite of what he is doing, also, he actually posted a comment about how many c he has at the thread's first page, and, he was Just giving you a trick on recubes, not trying to be rude. I think elemntal's not harming/attacking anyone.
  • frogzardfrogzard Member
    edited December 2016
    lol
  • Wish there was a system where you could like, pay real money for cubits. Oh, wait, THERE IS. and that's how most people get rich, so don't get dissapointed if you ain't got none :p
  • RootbeerrRootbeerr Member
    edited December 2016

Rootbeerr said:

There's no such thing as 1210k... it's 1.21 million...

actually there is. like in a game called runescape you have to put that in if you want to widraw 1.21 million
    So u would say: one thousand two hundred and ten hundred thousand? XD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited December 2016
    Rootbeerr said:

Rootbeerr said:

There's no such thing as 1210k... it's 1.21 million...

actually there is. like in a game called runescape you have to put that in if you want to widraw 1.21 million
    So u would say: one thousand two hundred and ten hundred thousand? XD
    not really you say more like one thousand two hundred and ten thousand

if you say hundred thousand at the end it will mean you say 1.210.010.100.000
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    901,111 Cubits. ;3
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 6333C =)
  • I have 17.4k In savings for the Yultide Packs :D
  • Hamza14 said:

I have 213k :P

Spoiler: What Hamza14 is made from
    213k + Whole-Nub Wheat + Sugar + Milk + Pig meat = Hamza

So then I can have my own Hamon :0
  • 70 :C
  • 63 cubits

I saw your piggies they are fat! :P
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Please don't necropost. The thread hasn't been commented on for over a month. Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.