What do you think about rich people on CC?

*insane**insane* SerbiaMember
Personally,I think nothing bad.There are ones that aren't underage like me so they can buy cubits with their money.And there are ones I don't like,rich kids.
So,is it better to mine a lot for money or buy cubits?
For me,to mine.Because I live in poor country where they pay you at job like $190 a month.Well in my town
But,who can buy,lucky them.They're at least support developers because some other people like me,can't.
Your thoughts?

Comments

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    hailmetal said:

Personally,I think nothing bad.There are ones that aren't underage like me so they can buy cubits with their money.And there are ones I don't like,rich kids.
    For me,to mine.Because I live in poor country where they pay you at job like $190 a month.Well in my town
    But,who can buy,lucky them.They're at least support developers because some other people like me,can't.
    Your thoughts?

Only $190 per months?ONLY $190 PER MONTHS?! THATS VERY VERY EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i think rich kids are okay i guess
    But when they became arrogant i totally hate it!
    Well except the rich kids likes to donate ppl
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    WAIT WHAT YOU GET $190???
    I get only around $110 in my country....
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember

WAIT WHAT YOU GET $190???
    I get only around $110 in my country....

Swissy said:

hailmetal said:

Your thoughts?

Only $190 per months?ONLY $190 PER MONTHS?! THATS VERY VERY EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i think rich kids are okay i guess
    But when they became arrogant i totally hate it!
    Well except the rich kids likes to donate ppl
    none donated to me ! even if i asked like on hollas etc.ALSO,190 is really little.We have bills that go over $100 and i get only $20 a month not enough for anything.In my country,economy is f up.Maybe in your its different,but in my country,we can get even $500 a month and that would be too little.They destroyed our economy and prices are higher then they should be
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

$190, $110; country doesn't always dictate pay. Age, job, how much you work etc...
    edited March 2016

$190, $110; country doesn't always dictate pay. Age, job, how much you work etc...

well my mother cant find better job because she doesnt have college.She works in place where they make shoes etc.Mostly they work overtime and without overtime they work everyday 9 hours a day every day in the week but sundays.sometimes sundays too.then tell me is it little.to sit and make shoes parts whole day and earn $15 in 3 days?
  • I hate some rich people, because they ever think they are better than me
    BUT I DONT HATE ALL READ BEFORE RAGING AGAINST MEH PLS!!!!!!
  • I hate a lot of rich people. One child even bragged in a holla "I am the richest player in this game". My friends are like. Omg I am getting a kramp. Kramp.kramp. >.>
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    Not all players with high amounts of cubits and rares aren't that bad. But I must agree that most rich players can get annoying. Though at most times, they get arrogant, and self-centered...I don't like that >.<
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    edited March 2016

Not all players with high amounts of cubits and rares aren't that bad. But I must agree that most rich players can get annoying. Though at most times, they get arrogant, and self-centered...I don't like that >.<</p>

Most rich kids don't know what it is to be poor.

Here most people get around 1200€ monthly, but that's only enough to pay all the money for the State, housing tax and things for electricity and water and gas and loads of things and to not forget to eat.
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    >Gleen< said:

Not all players with high amounts of cubits and rares aren't that bad. But I must agree that most rich players can get annoying. Though at most times, they get arrogant, and self-centered...I don't like that >.<</p>

Most rich kids don't know what it is to be poor.

Here most people get around 1200€ monthly, but that's only enough to pay all the money for the State, housing tax and things for electricity and water and gas and loads of things and to not forget to eat.
    Agreed. Either in the game, or reality.
  • hailmetal said:

Your thoughts?

we have some bragging one I just hate, and we have the nice ones. i like the nice ones.

• edited March 2016
    I have six kramps hue hue, all you plebs speaking of cubits. I use them to wipe myself after every trip to the porcelain throne. Bow down to me and shine my shoes, fan me with large palm fronds, along with feeding me grapes. Consider this a blessing for someone so magnificent and perfect (me) to let you do such trivial mindless tasks is a great honor. FETCH MY BATH WATER NOW!

I don't really have six kramps so do not get your britches all up in a knot :D. I wonder though who has the most kramps though hmmm.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Admins could fill a 100x100 realm full of chest, and have 15 krampus in each chest X_X
  • why care about money or c
    U all can be very rich
    may i tell how

show heart thats all
    and u will be very rich inside
    and find amazing friends

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

why care about money or c
    U all can be very rich
    may i tell how

show heart thats all
    and find amazing friends

Very true Gao, but the thing is most players care about vanity more than hanging out with friends.

why care about money or c
    U all can be very rich
    may i tell how

show heart thats all
    and find amazing friends

Very true Gao, but the thing is most players care about vanity more than hanging out with friends.
    i have no friends
  • If you don't like them, just use the parental controls
  • honestly, there shouldn't be such thing as "rich" people or "poor" people. when "rich" people buy cubits it doesn't mean much. they are just supporting the devs. this game shouldn't be about vanity or rich items. :v make friends. you might just enjoy this game more
    So What said:

honestly, there shouldn't be such thing as "rich" people or "poor" people. when "rich" people buy cubits it doesn't mean much. they are just supporting the devs. this game shouldn't be about vanity or rich items. :v make friends. you might just enjoy this game more

how do you make friends? nobody talks with me.
  • Just to clarify some things about the money: Your wages are probably not the same as in US dollars if you live in a poor country. Thing is: the ratio between cheaper products and lower value is often, if not always tipped negatively (EX: 30% lower prices compared to 80% less value).

Just to clarify some things about the money: Your wages are probably not the same as in US dollars if you live in a poor country. Thing is: the ratio between cheaper products and lower value is often, if not always tipped negatively (EX: 30% lower prices compared to 80% less value).

Yeh its not same.I was trying just to make our value in dollars so people can understand.Actually its not $190 but $170 and less probably for payment
  • i wanted to suport the game by buying one cubit pack, but i cant its much expensive for my country money
    piratax10 said:

i wanted to suport the game by buying one cubit pack, but i cant its much expensive for my country money

same! 4,99 the other offer is how much i get weekly and 19 one monthly.i also need to eat i cant starve whole month for the game