Pyswar's Suggestion List

pysinopysino WA Australia Member

Post by >PysWar< on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:22 am

I'll be Introducing you to my Suggestion list, I don't mind if you disagree or agree with my suggestions Proud

1. A teddy bear Handable item, it's a Bear where you can hold on your hand, does nothing, if you equip a wand the teddy bear will be un-equipped

2.Dirt Pack - A pack that includes 5,000/10,000 dirt the pack would be slightly 1,500c - 3,000c

3.Cubits Bag, with this you can drop cubits. Any amount of cubits, how to use it? Press the bag then type in the amount of c you want to drop, but you can only drop your own cubits!

4. Trust Sentry, a sentry that only allows people with Build permission to pass through the door

5. Golden table and Silver table, it's a Craftable item, how to craft: 3x Gold/silver, Varnish, 3x wood plank, tack, Magnet and Steel hammer

6. Cash register Remoter, if the owner is not at a shop and you want to buy something, the cash register remoter will help, you just press trade then type in the item and then the item in the glass with disappear and go in the cashier and the cubits will be stored like tip Piggys, cost 5,000c/3,000c

7. Wand Dragger, when you shoot this wand at someone it will Directly drag them at you! It's like Social Gravitity, but you would need to Drag the Qbee by Tapping them, when you tap them they will Go to you!

8. Exisiting Sets! It's like, there's sets such as Servent set, nerdy set, and such more, it cost depending how rare each set are, example: Fisherman Qbee: 1000c, Servant Qbee: 3000c and Common ones like Baseball Boy: 300c

9. Gargoyle Effects, why not add some effect to the gargoyle? The mouth of the gargoyle mask could move up and down! Like a Crunch!

10. critter set, crab set, with a Crab shell And Crab Eyes, and of course Crab shirts and Pants! There all in the Critter set

11. spectate bumper, you bump on it, then a list of people in the realm appears, you can choose one then you can spectate them!

So that's all my suggestions I'll add more suggestions later

Comments

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Totally supporting the Teddy Bear ! <3
  • Suport all the ideas and 11 is awesome for games, BUT DONT TURN IT INTO A MATRIX WEAPON