My old ideas

Piratax10Piratax10 Member
edited March 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
They were from the old forum
If you see any weird words like proud they was old emoji
READ: not all these ideas are mine(they are but other people said first) so pls wont say badwords at me or nothing i dont wanna stole nothing i only posted what i thinked OK?
1. Karts like mario kart! So we could do races, there could have kart race decorations too, like finish/start line (that works), race barriers, race seats for people watch, etc...
2. painting! That could be awesome we could do new blocks and pictures (but mods would check the blocks
maden to dont have things like a pe###
3. Penguins, but not enemies because my bro loves penguins
4. we could equip tools!
5. Minigames! there could be minigames too! Like a q-bee version of crossy road!
6. Animals, like horses so we could ride them Proud
7. Another thing, i talk with brazilian friends and then some worlds like assim are censored, pls make brazilian portuguese for cubic castles!
8. AWESOME IDEA ALERT: WE COULD HAVE ANOTHER PLANETS! WITH OTHER GROUND TYPES, ALIENS, etc...
9. Tvs! We could have tvs that let you choose what to wacth on youtube! So we could do cinemas Happy
10. There could have game consoles (only for decoration) like xbox one, playstation 4 and wii u! And if you do it pls do the 3 because some people like wii u for example
11. animal sets could do animal sounds when you chat! Like cat does mew! Proud
12. on overworld could have secret locations with prizes or something like that!
13. music blocks would be cool too, there could already have some musics and you could search for other musics Happy
14. Cellphones! So we could say (give messages) to other players! This would be innovating because in other games you can only message a player without a item or nothing
15. Gifts, we could give gifts for our friends! That could be cool! Smile
16. Santa event! Like bunnyzilla (idk how it was i lost it) but in christmas!
17. water cups, for decoration and it could be consumable!
18. backpacks! they would give 6 inventory spaces! (And they would be paintable Proud)
19. Child q-bees, yes that would be cool for roleplay!
20. guitars, drums and other musical instruments, for decoration and we could use it to make bands!
21. Beds, we could sleep on it Happy
22. Night stamp!
23. You guys know lego? It could have mini blocks to do toys for decoration! Happy
24. Pet improvements, you guys could do things what a real pet does in real life to the game! Like you could throw a stick and the doog could run to pick it!
25. Balls, ya balls would be cool too! Like basketball, football, soccer,etc...
26. More foods, like sandwithes, ice creams, etc... (We have burguers and tacos now so yay Proud)
27. Pets would use hats
28. There could have more pet skins
29. paintable chests and gabinets
30. Emoji could be supported
31. recipe book, because its boring to warp to cubic learning centry all time
32. there could have disco blocks for party realms
33. disco stamp
34. more colors for things like sofa, baseball cap, etc
35. if there will be tvs, there. Could be DVDs, we could record a youtube video and put it on in game DVD to show to friends (with admin and mod permission to be secure)
36: space outfit set (dyable pls..) that could come with a laser gun (works like wand, and to reload you could use 5 magic gems) a helmet and space shirts and pants
37. Note paper, so we could do notes like: *i need pick 16 trunks (12 left)*
38. It could be allowed to put only trusteds to enter in your realm, that would be usefull for meetings and other things like that
39. Paintball set! With paintball guns that could recharge (craftable paintball balls), paintball walls (with paintball balls shooted on it)
40. equipable plushs, they could be crafted with 10 cloth or more
41. Sneakers, why not?
42. New plant: wheat! So we could make breads (not the burges)
43. Miners! (Enemy mob) finded in desert and mountain mine, why? To be realistic :P
44. New ore! Cubirit! Why not? We could use this to make magical swords or something like that! Obs.: it would be more rarer than silver and gold
45. under construction signs, cool to do citys Proud
46. Made by bolt3: a way to share the world like this: 100x100 world and 2 friends want have perm for 50x50 each so none could grief Happy
47. Cameras! It would work like a real camera so we could shoot a photo of a bug or a person near
these are some of my ideas, i will think more later, hope you liked! Smile

Comments

• 1. Yea, I suppurt this somehow....
    2. I'd love to see paintings, but players migth abuse it by painting inappropriate pictures or so.
    3. Hmmm, it could work.
    4. I quite dont get the point here....
    5. I'd love minigames, but this will be super complex and hard to do by code.
    6. There is already a transport suggestion, which is the karts, but I like this idea :3.
    7. Maybe not just brazilian bad languages, but maybe all languages.
    8. Does this fall onto overworld divisions?
    9. I love this. Now I can decorate a mansion that fits my lifestyle :D.
    10. Maybe just for deco...
    11. Good idea, but pplayers might abuse this and spam nonstop.
    12. What prizes, accurately do you want?
    13. Maybe, but it would be better if we canrecord what is being tuned in the note blocks and record it on the music blocks and later, you can play it over and over again.
    14.-42. I LOVE DEM
    43. This could be somehow annoying, especially when youre mining.
    44. :o I have no idea why you named it so weird o-o.
    45. Maybe a sign like the "OPEN" and "CLOSED" ones, but retextured.
    46. Hmmm, maybe a permission wall wherein you can split up permissions and acces?
    47. YES PLEASE!