Clash Royale Luck!

1235»

Comments

  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    166.75 Karma
    They ask for alot, yes, but they've got a big staff team to run 4 games. 4 servers ain't cheap. They need money always rolling in.
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited March 2017 49.75 Karma

    They ask for alot, yes, but they've got a big staff team to run 4 games. 4 servers ain't cheap. They need money always rolling in.

    True. But they make cr hard for free2play players.
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    70.15 Karma
    Just reached 3.4k, bit hard going to 3.5k ;-;
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited March 2017 49.75 Karma
    Stevenlol said:

    Just reached 3.4k, bit hard going to 3.5k ;-;

    Yep its hard. Thanks to my clan mates pressuring me. I dropped to 3500 and went back up to 3700. For crowns.
  • Captain GoatCaptain Goat Member
    3.10 Karma
    I have an Ice wizard, Lumberjack, inferno dragon, electro wizard, sparky, goblins, lava hound, princess, and finally the log. I used about $300 on that game and also i am now in legendary arena. :)
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    70.15 Karma
    The most powerful card in game, power increases each level :
    Spoiler:
    The Credit Card

  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    166.75 Karma
    I have a Bank Card not a Credit Card! Does that count? :()
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    70.15 Karma

    I have a Bank Card not a Credit Card! Does that count? :()

    Not as powerful xD
  • *Cubic^Angel**Cubic^Angel* Member
    1.45 Karma

    I'm a level 7 at 2578 with no legendaries... :3 I'm pretty good.

    Level 7 and ur nearly at jungle arena?
    amazing 0.0
    Yes!!!!
    Just got into jungle arena, just waiting for free chest to be opened. O_o
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    49.75 Karma

    I'm a level 7 at 2578 with no legendaries... :3 I'm pretty good.

    Level 7 and ur nearly at jungle arena?
    amazing 0.0
    Yes!!!!
    Just got into jungle arena, just waiting for free chest to be opened. O_o
    Cool ^o^
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited April 2017 49.75 Karma
    Bump!
    Whats your trophy count? Mine is 3200 ;-; Am failing bad.
    Got any legendaries? I haven't got any NEW legendaries.
    Go to Statsroyale to see when you will get a special chest =)
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited April 2017 70.15 Karma

    Bump!
    Whats your trophy count? Mine is 3200 ;-; Am failing bad.
    Got any legendaries? I haven't.
    Go to Statsroyale to see when you will get a special chest =)

    IMG_0189
    IMG_0190
    I'm 19 chests away from a Epic Chests, just got s Magical Chest 2 chests ago; also, I used to use Stars Royale, but it refreshes to slow, I recommend starfi.re
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    70.15 Karma
    Bump?
    I got a magical chest :D
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    49.75 Karma
    =)
    IMG_0043.PNG 500.6K
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    70.15 Karma

    =)

    Hope you get a legendary from that chest

  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    49.75 Karma
    Stevenlol said:

    =)

    Hope you get a legendary from that chest

    Thanks =) - Whats your tag?
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    70.15 Karma
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    49.75 Karma
    Stevenlol said:
    We have similar deck o-o
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    70.15 Karma

    Stevenlol said:
    We have similar deck o-o
    Your tag?
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    49.75 Karma
    Stevenlol said:

    Stevenlol said:
    We have similar deck o-o
    Your tag?
    #89LYLPL2
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    70.15 Karma

    Stevenlol said:
    We have similar deck o-o
    We do o-o, at least now I know how far up I can go with this deck
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    49.75 Karma
    Back to Legendary Arena! :D
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    49.75 Karma
    Bump... new pic :
    ***USELESS LEGENDARY***
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    42.05 Karma
    Yes, I'm aware this topic is a bit older, but I personally think this is a topic that doesn't have much of a date on it and I decided to post my account luck below. ;)

    I showed both images so people won't think I am lying. Look at my experience and name if you think me owning them all is a lie. :D

    I have bought 2 legendary chests with gems and the rest have been free! <3

    My first legendary was Sparky, but my favorite is The Log.
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    70.15 Karma
    Liberated said:

    Yes, I'm aware this topic is a bit older, but I personally think this is a topic that doesn't have much of a date on it and I decided to post my account luck below. ;)

    I showed both images so people won't think I am lying. Look at my experience and name if you think me owning them all is a lie. :D

    I have bought 2 legendary chests with gems and the rest have been free! <3

    My first legendary was Sparky, but my favorite is The Log. </p>

    I'm the complete opposite, I got 2 free legendarys and I bought the rest from special offers or 500 gem legendary chests

  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    42.05 Karma
    Stevenlol said:

    Liberated said:

    Yes, I'm aware this topic is a bit older, but I personally think this is a topic that doesn't have much of a date on it and I decided to post my account luck below. ;)

    I showed both images so people won't think I am lying. Look at my experience and name if you think me owning them all is a lie. :D

    I have bought 2 legendary chests with gems and the rest have been free! <3

    My first legendary was Sparky, but my favorite is The Log. </p>

    I'm the complete opposite, I got 2 free legendarys and I bought the rest from special offers or 500 gem legendary chests

    I don't have the irl money for that. lol

    I just had to wait and I got night witch 2 times yesterday. One in that legendary challenge event and one in a free chest. I was happy that my card collection was completed, but now watch, I won't get a mega knight for like 6 months. xD
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    25.10 Karma
    clash royale is such a bad and boring game
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited August 2017 92.50 Karma
    I got a sparky from clan chest 2 months ago, and bought a legendary chest with my 500 gems i got while the start from the game and yet ANOTHER SPARKY, im not lyeing '-' i can even show the picture later
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    49.75 Karma
    Nothing much has happened to me with Good Luck in CR.
    No legendaries since then.
    3837 trophies right now.
    No legendaries since clan chest was released.
    Missing legendaries :
    IMG_0199.PNG 531.6K
Sign In or Register to comment.