NEW GLITCH

ThuggieThuggie Member
edited November 2016 in Bug Reports
Ima change the title if Someone else Found it
Anyway, I saw my friend , her level became 1, flag changes , she had no name, and her body was gold. I reloged, It disapeared, and btw it was an hour ago -_-. Just reporting that, and it looked cool tho

Comments

• Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    edited November 2016
    I've found this person before several times (probably not the same as you described since it was level 0 and the gender was not specified), probably a hacker or a test account of some sort, it's weird tho, probably one of the Cubic Castles' mysteries...
  • No, it's not a person, It was my friend, but her account glitched on my screen, I was the only one to see her like this, She's not a hacker
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    edited November 2016
    Step 1 - Upload the image to a image hosting service. I use http://www.postimage.org
    Step 2 - Follow this guide.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/125/tips-and-tricks-for-text-editing
  • just relog. xD
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Or click the little blue picture button above the comment box and upload it from there?
  • This has been posted about before, it's actually due to poor internet connection, my friend once turned gold lol
  • It's a glitch that can happen to anyone rofl
    Sometimes CC doesn't load properly resulting in people turning into the mentioned look. You can only see it, no one else can
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    Mufflon said:

Or click the little blue picture button above the comment box and upload it from there?

Or that. XD
    I forgot that existed.
  • Just relog. U probably have a low Internet connection.
  • Mr.Pud said:

I've found this person before several times (probably not the same as you described since it was level 0 and the gender was not specified), probably a hacker or a test account of some sort, it's weird tho, probably one of the Cubic Castles' mysteries...

Dude come down it's due to lag, it happens all the time.
  • If you let the game load then goto a different game for a few minutes or the screen shuts off for a while, then u log in this sometimes happens
  • Mufflon said:

Or click the little blue picture button above the comment box and upload it from there?

I meant that this wasn't working , The link doesn't apear after I chose my pictures.