Hmm...?

CroubictCroubict Member
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Cardboard Box

During this time I have never seen this thing. Where is the box anyway? What is the function of this box?

Comments

• Its upcoming items..... Please put it inside spoiler...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Spoiler:

Its a upcoming item, it is suppost that you can recycle your foundation blocks if used
  • lucaaa795 said:

Spoiler:

Its a upcoming item, it is suppost that you can recycle your foundation blocks if used

How do u know whats supposed to do
    I think an admin said so..
    lucaaa795 said:

Spoiler:

How do u know whats supposed to do
    Cosmic cow sayed it himself...
    lucaaa795 said:

All i know about what cos said is that is RELATED to foundations but he didnt said how

@CosmicCow who is right?
  • I confirmed its purpose in lucaas thread about the box with a picture of kewberth edplaining its use its suppose to allow u to return rental blocks i believe
  • $uper Tiger$uper Tiger Member
    edited November 2016
    lucaaa795 said:

All i know about what cos said is that is RELATED to foundations but he didnt said how

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7652/how-to-craft-card-board#latest

This is how they know C:

lucaaa795 said:

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7652/how-to-craft-card-board#latest

This is how they know.

Thnx super
  • $uper Tiger$uper Tiger Member
    edited November 2016

lucaaa795 said:

This is how they know.

Thnx super
    I'm taking noones side btw.Just helping out and np ^^

Edit : If I keep using this network I'll get a temp ban one day from forums.Sorry for the multi-post I wish my internet was fast...
    lucaaa795 said:

Ah that
    U said "recycle" tho he never mentioned that word xd

Well, he said you get back the blocks and i would call that recycle, but sorry for the confusion
  • Actually, what Kewberth said isn't quite right. I am slowly working on a little project to revamp foundations with the following rules.

1. When you rent an area, the realm owner CAN NOT access that portion of the realm.
    2. ...but the owner can pull the foundation. If he does, everything you built will go in that box and it will appear in your inventory.
    3. Then, all you have to do is place the box in your own realm and pull it like a chest.

It's not ready yet and I can't promise a date, but I am working on it! It should make foundation blocks better.
  • CosmicCow said:

Actually, what Kewberth said isn't quite right. I am slowly working on a little project to revamp foundations with the following rules.

1. When you rent an area, the realm owner CAN NOT access that portion of the realm.
    2. ...but the owner can pull the foundation. If he does, everything you built will go in that box and it will appear in your inventory.
    3. Then, all you have to do is place the box in your own realm and pull it like a chest.

It's not ready yet and I can't promise a date, but I am working on it! It should make foundation blocks better.

Yes omg so anti-scam. I love it *^* good job Cosmic Cow and good luck with making it!
    edited November 2016
    CosmicCow said:

Actually, what Kewberth said isn't quite right. I am slowly working on a little project to revamp foundations with the following rules.

Will that mean if someone put a massive foundation place with on a side angel wings, that if he breaks the foundation that that will go into your inventory, or only what the renter build?

And thnx for making it clear ;)
  • that sounds cool
  • Lmao, imagine the scammers like:
    OMG WHY TAHT WUNT WORKED

GG cosmic cow team
  • GG awesome! anti vend scam :O GG
    This should btw only be sayed on forums, that way scammers first dont see it and get trolled by their own scam
  • CosmicCow said:

Hmm i guess weve all been decieved... XD thats his words not mine so dont go blaming me

• This should btw only be sayed on forums, that way scammers first dont see it and get trolled by their own scam

Scammers join the forums all the time it never fails... We report a scammer on the forums in the scam report sections. Days later, the scmamers him or her self joins the forums and nobody even thinks about realizing that they were the scammer reported from the scam report section so i doubt keeping to the forumers only will keep ppl from finding a way to scam. Scammers are smart. Too smart they always find a way to ruin good and beneficial updates it never fails i totally called it on the rental update that scam,ers would find a way to scam it NEVER EVER fails their ruthless beasts that dedicate parts of their life t play the game right and not steal
  • CosmicCow said:

Definitely a better way to prevent scams
  • I'm confused. lol XD
  • We are starting to test this now, by the way. @mabz and @ThisIsNotSlim are rooting out the bugs :)
    CosmicCow said:

We are starting to test this now, by the way. @mabz and @ThisIsNotSlim are rooting out the bugs :)

Oh yey! Does that mean it comes in 2 weeks or shorter?
  • Will not be able to give a date because bugs sadly are not all the same. Meaning depending on what bugs are found could either mean sooner or later.
  • Cubic'dCubic'd Member
    edited December 2016
    CosmicCow said:

you better make an animation for that or else it will look ugly

maybe like all of the blocks that were in that area gets sucked into a box and then some particles appear to make it look cool then it magically teleports to your inventory
    cubic'd said:

CosmicCow said:

you can ask it nicely you know, like how you sayed it was rude
  • cubic'd said:

CosmicCow said:

you can ask it nicely you know, like how you sayed it was rude
    oh pls c'mon don't trigger the staff :(