Cubic Castles Out Of Ideas

I remember the days when cubic castles used to have no bumpers, no recubes, no slimes, bigger homes, and such stuff. The good old cubic castles. When the bumpers, triple jump etc came released, cubic castles community was hype. Of course, updates don't stay exciting forever. The last best update was the pets update. But now, pet's also look like just a a mud and cloud block following you, or a white cloud with some stone blocks and pink plaster, except for the sound. But seriously, I want to point out your quickly running out of ideas. What I suggest you do is hire an idea guy, lmao. But seriously, if you don't want to die with starvation because cubic castles becomes lonely castles, get some ideas from the suggestions area. I seen some very good ones there, and sadly, they never get implemented. The only one I have seen suggested and got implemented was the police hat. Like really? Really?? From all those great ones, you chose a boring hat? Isn't there enough hats in cubic castles? And now, I see an update of mini blocks? I am not exactly sure if that's the case, I haven't checked it 100% since cubic castles is boring now. Lots of suggesters out there, go ahead and pick a good one, not some stupid plain old hat. I hope I haven't broken any language rules, just for saying "stupid". Cubic castles Swear words cencors in my opinion are bad. Imagine saying "cheese". "C hees e" is already enough. *I* say you should make it smart enough to detect spaces, not dumb enough to say "eh, this is 3 words". How hard could it possibly be? It's probably only an
if VALUE64 == VALUE892
then "PLACE THE SYMBOLS HERE"
else "ignore (or it was something like that)"
Lmao I'm sorry if you don't use python.
Anyways, I am quiting cubic castles, I will still be viewing the forums. I would love to see all the disagrees to this post. Or some Ho**ph**bi* mod/admin put this down. Anyways,
toodles, You can perm jail me if you wish. I-D-C.

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I agree they're out of ideas. Game is more of a fashion show than a Building Game. It's like a 1:10 ratio of building to clothing updates. "Cubic Castles is boring now" Yeah, damn right it is. The game, for me, is just a social game. I come, I talk, I leave.

I ain't exactly a good builder. What's the difference between say, MC and CC? Hats! Aka a fashion show. I see like 1 holla to 100 holla's about building to clothing. It isn't who has the best realm, it who has the most CUBITS. Might as well say it's an "MMO, 3D fashion show. We have some blocks, not that anyone cares"

I wouldn't say quit like you have. My hours on CC are very little. I just chat with my friends, last holla I did was to try buy a quest pack - by selling items.

Wish Dev's would listen to players and make it more of a building game. I mean, I know they tried with foundation but just flew to more trading. Can't blame tho. Seen too many games die out cause they don't play the game and don't know what's happening. Even tho they play it, they just do their job, not actually have the same experience to players.
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    I find it funny how you guys say this, but you are the main models of our "Fashion Show". You guys show off by the amount of cubits you have, and how cool your costumes look. You don't have to support the clothing side, but don't you dare say that the game isn't about building, and that it's running out of ideas.

The new content in the game is game changing, on a massive level, but it's people who claim what you guys are saying, that bring the community down. Just like the Co-Op building update, you guys made such a fuss over it, and over hyped it. The devs worked really hard on that update that was so enthusiastically suggested, all for it to be overhyped and now hardly anyone cares about it. People made rental towns, markets, and a whole lot more based off building. Everything you guys asked for was provided, and then you have the audacity to say it's running out of ideas, just because you guys overhyped an update ?

Yea, you guys don't get to say the game is going downhill because of too much clothing, because you guys run the fashion show, always competing by who dresses best and who owns more clothing items, and then complain that the game is all about the fashion and there is not enough building based content.

I've seen, many times, people start a building project, and they get really excited about it and hype it up, and then a week later they give up on it, either because "There are not enough materials to work with" or you guys lose interest in the builds because all you care about is fashion.

Cubic Castles is far from boring, and actually, it's people with that attitude that contribute to the scandals, and drama of the game. In all honesty, you guys are quite boring to be around.

So stop complaining that the game only caters for people who like dress up, and go build something if you are really determined to see more builds. Complaining about a non existent problem is actually a waste of time.

Stop moaning and complaining, and start appreciating the work that the devs put in to the game to keep the players happy. Don't like an update ? Too bad, because the chances are, 90% of the community does like it.

And actually, I've seen you guys spend Hundreds of Thousands of cubits on packs that are 90% clothing and go brag about your winnings.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is tired of you guys complaining, and dragging the community into a bad name. For real, we love the players who contribute to the productiveness of the game, and who make it fun, not the ones who ask for things continuously, and when the get it, they just go complain again. Ok, don't like it ? Find another game, because it's not at all fun playing with people who do nothing but complain.
    edited November 2016
    Gollum said:

I find it funny how you guys say this, but you are the main models of our "Fashion Show". You guys show off by the amount of cubits you have, and how cool your costumes look. You don't have to support the clothing side, but don't you dare say that the game isn't about building, and that it's running out of ideas.

Mate, I have been walking around naked on CC for months. I hate the clothing. And I have so little cubits I couldn't even afford the Quest Pack.
    Gollum said:

And actually, I've seen you guys spend Hundreds of Thousands of cubits on packs that are 90% clothing and go brag about your winnings.

I spent 100k on Halloween just for the fun of it. I sold all the clothing I got to ProtoZen for a loss then opened more. I spent 170k on hat packs, gave half of it away in a giveaway and the rest to Mufflon. I DON'T brag, I say what i do, taking it as bragging that's your choice mate.
    Rubbish, you were bragging the other day about you krampus mask and how you got it at such a good price. If you really cared about building, you would have bought materials or anything building related instead. And don't say it was to resell at a higher value, because you just said you have little cubits.

Ok, you've done all the things I mentioned earlier, don't try and justify it now with your current state. Stop complaining
    edited November 2016
    I said I bought it and sold it and 2 different prices. I didn't say "HAHA YEAH I SOLD MY KRAMPUS FOR 250k PROFIT IM BETTER THAN YOU XD" I just said what I did, and so did everyone else in the convo, say what they sold theirs for. Find me doing a holla, or going into a public place and brag and I'll admit I am wrong and say sorry. I hate people knowing if I have things, even when I had 800k (from my umbrella winnings) I was saying I was poor just buying things to stock up on I didn't do a holla saying "HA IM RICH, I SOLD MY UMBRELLA. HOW'S YOUR 4K FOR THE BALLOON" >.>
    "I hate people knowing if I have things" ... "When I had 700k (From MY umbrella winnings)"

But yes, point proved, statement made. I will withdraw from this conversation as it seems we are on the border of breaking a few forum rules, thanks for the ear, and I hope my message sunk in... just go think about it.

Cheers
    I don't have that now or I wouldn't have said, everyone knows now I had it and sold it.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited November 2016
    This thread man, jeez.
    I'm with you gollum 100%.
    They've been moving past just adding new hats and stuff for ages.
    The sculpt blocks in this update.
    The plasms in the last update.
    The co-op building in the one before it.
    Adding focus on mining with the diamond ruby emerald before that.
    Previous to that we had the huge free update of half blocks, books and lighting.
    More focus on mining and building options was addressed when they added marble to mines.
    Dice for games.
    The list goes on.

So don't give me the it's just a fashion show rubbish.
    I've worn the same attire for years now. Sure i collect stuff but that isn't why i play the game.
    They constantly add new ways to innovate the game.
    What you can all do is use this stuff and build with it, create things.

Just because some people like to have clothes doesn't mean that you have to follow the trend. Think for yourself. I bet the majority of players, just mine, build and keep there heads down. I don't blame them to be honest.

To say they don't add stuff based on community suggestions is bonkers.
    Co-op building was ask for by the community. So was half blocks and more block varieties.
    So much stuff that has been added has been based on community feedback.
  • Dudo #77Dudo #77 Member
    edited November 2016
    Yes Cubic Castles isn't what it was before.. Many of old players have quit.. But also many new comes into cc everyday. I agree with gollum.. I am playing this game from october 2014 and I'm still in. How? Simply because when I find this game as boring I disconnect sometimes for hour or for week even 2weeks.. That's "pause" where I get new ideas and when I come back I simply start working on it.. True is that cc economy has changed... There are people which are sorting others by how much cubits they own.. I'll give you question which will show you if you are good person or no:
    Have you ever laughted on homeless people? You probably answered no.. But you are doing that ingame! In fact that you are laughing on what they wear and ur so jealous when they have krampus and you no. What is it about then? I'll tell you what right people like @Gollum and many maaany other people/mods/admins does. They saving up money to help others. Giveaways or events that's what true fun is! Try that guys or do your friends smile on face by just giving them gift or helping them :) and I am sure this game will quickly change to better.
  • RexguyRexguy IdahoMember
    edited November 2016
    Personally I've been loving the new updates imensely and would say that they are a very big improvement to the game, the co-op blocks are great for making new community events that include building as shown by the Halloween building contest, Sure they don't have that practical of a use besides co-op or competitive building but that's what they were made for, nothing more or nothing less.

Sculpty blocks are amazing as they allow you to build in much greater detail and can make any creation a masterpiece with a little bit of effort and skill.

Cosmic Cow is adding so many new things that people have requested but when they finally add them people just throw them out as if the developers put no effort into them, well cubic castle is far from being a perfect game by any means but that does not make it a bad game, the updates have been very enjoy able and highly requested by the players.

As for if its a "Fashion Show" or a "Building Game" I would say it is both and could be classified as many other genre of games. The one I would like to use is "Creative Sandbox" meaning that it can be what ever you want it to be. Be it fashion, building, parkour, social, etc. it doesn't matter as it's the players choice.

We should just be great full that they put as much time and effort into the community as they do constantly squashing bugs adding new item packs and blocks and having one of the greatest community and surport team that I have ever seen.

Thankyou.

• I remember the days when cubic castles used to have no bumpers, no recubes, no slimes, bigger homes, and such stuff. The good old cubic castles. When the bumpers, triple jump etc came released, cubic castles community was hype. Of course, updates don't stay exciting forever. The last best update was the pets update. But now, pet's also look like just a a mud and cloud block following you, or a white cloud with some stone blocks and pink plaster, except for the sound. But seriously, I want to point out your quickly running out of ideas. What I suggest you do is hire an idea guy, lmao. But seriously, if you don't want to die with starvation because cubic castles becomes lonely castles, get some ideas from the suggestions area. I seen some very good ones there, and sadly, they never get implemented. The only one I have seen suggested and got implemented was the police hat. Like really? Really?? From all those great ones, you chose a boring hat? Isn't there enough hats in cubic castles? And now, I see an update of mini blocks? I am not exactly sure if that's the case, I haven't checked it 100% since cubic castles is boring now. Lots of suggesters out there, go ahead and pick a good one, not some stupid plain old hat. I hope I haven't broken any language rules, just for saying "stupid". Cubic castles Swear words cencors in my opinion are bad. Imagine saying "cheese". "C hees e" is already enough. *I* say you should make it smart enough to detect spaces, not dumb enough to say "eh, this is 3 words". How hard could it possibly be? It's probably only an
    if VALUE64 == VALUE892
    then "PLACE THE SYMBOLS HERE"
    else "ignore (or it was something like that)"
    Lmao I'm sorry if you don't use python.
    Anyways, I am quiting cubic castles, I will still be viewing the forums. I would love to see all the disagrees to this post. Or some Ho**ph**bi* mod/admin put this down. Anyways,
    toodles, You can perm jail me if you wish. I-D-C.

I do agree with this a LOT. The ghost catching update is nearly identical to the growtopia one (B.O.O). It was just really annoying because you needed two people, and you can't prevent the other person from getting the ghost and taking it. CO-OP Building= Infinite small lock (yet again, GROWTOPIA.) They are pretty much making a 3D growtopia, and I don't like it.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited November 2016
    Gollum said:

I've seen, many times, people start a building project, and they get really excited about it and hype it up, and then a week later they give up on it, either because "There are not enough materials to work with" or you guys lose interest in the builds because all you care about is fashion.

Cubic Castles is far from boring, and actually, it's people with that attitude that contribute to the scandals, and drama of the game. In all honesty, you guys are quite boring to be around.

I'm honestly in the game for the building aspect and have been since day 1.
    Biggest disappointment is that fact that I'll spend forever on a build and I'll complete it... and and no one will really bother to show up.

I work incredibly hard on my builds and because they fail to offer up an item for sale or a giveaway, or if it's not an OFFICIAL realm that'll benefit exp or cubits then no one is interested.

I've posted many times in the Player Events and Creations section.
    Yes I post them merely as a creation build. Views are never hyped and comments are never really stated about it. Probably because not everything I make is supposed to be an event. XD

I still will take pride in my creations but it's a bummer that no one comes to visit often.
    I can only be humble for so long.

I do agree with this a LOT. The ghost catching update is nearly identical to the growtopia one (B.O.O). It was just really annoying because you needed two people, and you can't prevent the other person from getting the ghost and taking it. CO-OP Building= Infinite small lock (yet again, GROWTOPIA.) They are pretty much making a 3D growtopia, and I don't like it.

It bums me out even more however when people assume that things are knock off's of other games/events within games.
    Just because games show similarities does not mean they're directly ripping off likeness.
    Growtopia is not some godly MMO app that had all these idea's first. lol

Response at hand: I was really satisfied with the plasm event. It was something I felt I could really be apart of. It was a collection I could participate in without having to spent upwards of millons of cubits to be involved with. Most importantly it was something new. The Easter event with egg hunting was great but this one... I actually got to feel like a "GhostBuster".
    (What can I say, I'm a sucker for 80's flicks.)
    rexguy321 said:

As for if its a "Fasuon Show" or a "Building Game" I would say it is both and could be classified as many other genre of games. The one I would like to use is "Creative Sandbox" meaning that it can be what ever you want it to be. Be it fashion, building, parkour, social, etc. it doesn't matter as it's the players choice.

Indeed, players are totally free to do what they want (within reason ofcourse). But I don't agree that that players who only participate in the fashion-side should complain that they're losing ideas when that's all they fund for is the vanities; That does sound a little hypocritical.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Take in mind most of these updates are suggested by players who then complain about it lol. Pretty ironic. The rants above have fair points (even if displayed in an really unnecessary way). But I would like to make my own point. Sure Cubic Castle has more vanity items than blocks, but this is an MMO game not a game solely based on building or clothing :p. I also don't understand how Cubic Castle is running out of ideas.. Or copying them ._. In the past I have always pointed this out... No idea is original. Everything is based off something else which is based of at the root... Nature. Sure you can say Cubi Castle ghost hunting is copying Growtopia. But then aren't they copying Ghostbusters? Is ghost hunting limited to certain things? Of course not... Please stop saying that Cubic Castle is copying other games. As for the matter of the recent updates. I find that they are pretty cool changes and never seen before in CC. Sculpty blocks, ghost hunting, etc. how is CC running out o ideas? Instead it seems like it's your desire for entertainment that is the problem here. You guys expect to much for too little. You guys wanted wigs, why was the response to it when it was released? Negative... You guys wanted more vanity, now you complain about it. You guys wanted pets, now you criticize it. See the problem? No? It's you. I mean no offense but if you want to play Cubic Castle in a more enjoyable way, ha he your attitude.
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    edited November 2016
    I'm getting VERY tired of Cubic Castles, but not for the reasons above. I think that the admins do have fairly regular updates, as well as them having more clothing updates than building block updates. This is all fine with me, I like new clothes more than I like new blocks. Why I'm getting tired is because you can only do the same things so much.

You can only come up with so many outfits.
    You can only build so many new realms.
    You can only do so many parkours.

The list goes on, I'm not denying that Cubic Castles has a lot to do, just I feel I've DONE it all. The admins could release new quests, they would be fun for a little, but then it would go back to being boring. They can and do release new clothing and blocks, creating a small hype. After the hype goes down, back to regular old Cubic Castles. In all honesty, the only reason I still come on (although rarely) is to talk with friends.

I'm not saying that this game is bad, or that the admins need to work harder, or any of that. I just don't find the things that you can do interesting. I still think it's a great game with an okay community (although I feel the community has been going downhill).

And yes, it is my attitude to this game that makes it boring. I'm sorry if I can find better things to do with my time than place dirt slabs to level up until my eyes bleed, or play another scam pick-the-block, or mine until I start to fall asleep. I'm sorry I feel this way. I wish I still enjoyed doing the things I love in Cubic Castles, but it's started to become more and more boring.

In closing, I'd like to remind everyone that Cubic Castles is an MMO game. Players come and go, nobody stays forever. And, once more, THIS IS BECAUSE OF MY VIEWS ON THE GAME. It's not the game's problem I don't like it, it's my own.

Anyways, back to watching the comments fly. *gets popcorn*

ETA: I also don't like how the game has some corrupt mods. It's a shame.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There's has been 49 updates since cubic castles came out and they keep coming. If cubic castles was out of ideas they wouldn't have a long "To do list" as they have said before.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited November 2016
    'Dragon' said:

There's has been 49 updates since cubic castles came out and they keep coming. If cubic castles was out of ideas they wouldn't have a long "To do list" as they have said before.

Taking into account there is only 4 3 developers. I think technically 2 when it comes to the internal coding. Kudos guys, The amount they do for a small team regardless is brilliant in it's own.

UPDATE: "3". W/e mis-type is a mis-type, don't post with just one sentence just correct it, PM me or something. lol
  • I agree with @Gollum completely.

If everyone had to design new items and do programming, I think they'd act just the same as Gollum and Gdog. Programming and trying to design the new updates and fix glitches and whatever is ALOT harder than it looks, and takes ALOT of time.

What would you do, if aalll your hard work to make a game more fun and add new items and blocks and features, and everyone's excited about it, then the next day everyone's complaining, saying the updates are useless and the game itself is so boring they'll quit.

Sure, CC can be boring, but tp to a friend, do parkours (even if you've done it before), practice building, mine and lvl up, be creative and find ways to entertain yourself.

Is CC still boring to you? That's your own fault. Maybe cc isnt for you, but almost game can become fun even if you just say "jshfeush" or give away items or jump on people. Whatever it is, you can have fun.

Stop complaining and support the work of the game, EVEN if you don't agree or don't like the updates. Appreciate the work and support of the game developers. They worked hard to make the game fun.

'Dragon' said:

Taking into account there is only 4 developers. I think technically 2 when it comes to the internal coding. Kudos guys, The amount they do for a small team regardless is brilliant in it's own.

Where did you get 4 from?
  • edited November 2016

Gollum said:

I'm honestly in the game for the building aspect and have been since day 1.
    Biggest disappointment is that fact that I'll spend forever on a build and I'll complete it... and and no one will really bother to show up.

I work incredibly hard on my builds and because they fail to offer up an item for sale or a giveaway, or if it's not an OFFICIAL realm that'll benefit exp or cubits then no one is interested.

I've posted many times in the Player Events and Creations section.
    Yes I post them merely as a creation build. Views are never hyped and comments are never really stated about it. Probably because not everything I make is supposed to be an event. XD

I still will take pride in my creations but it's a bummer that no one comes to visit often.
    I can only be humble for so long.

It bums me out even more however when people assume that things are knock off's of other games/events within games.
    Just because games show similarities does not mean they're directly ripping off likeness.
    Growtopia is not some godly MMO app that had all these idea's first. lol

Response at hand: I was really satisfied with the plasm event. It was something I felt I could really be apart of. It was a collection I could participate in without having to spent upwards of millons of cubits to be involved with. Most importantly it was something new. The Easter event with egg hunting was great but this one... I actually got to feel like a "GhostBuster".
    (What can I say, I'm a sucker for 80's flicks.)
    rexguy321 said:

As for if its a "Fasuon Show" or a "Building Game" I would say it is both and could be classified as many other genre of games. The one I would like to use is "Creative Sandbox" meaning that it can be what ever you want it to be. Be it fashion, building, parkour, social, etc. it doesn't matter as it's the players choice.

Indeed, players are totally free to do what they want (within reason ofcourse). But I don't agree that that players who only participate in the fashion-side should complain that they're losing ideas when that's all they fund for is the vanities; That does sound a little hypocritical.
    Okay, the update is nearly the EXACT SAME THING. They are ripping off growtopia. I don't agree with the people stating that the game is a fashion show, because almost every time I teleport to these people, they are in a shop or something. Also, I wasn't existent for the 80's flicks. I'm a Blu-Ray kid..
    Perfct said:

I'm getting VERY tired of Cubic Castles, but not for the reasons above. I think that the admins do have fairly regular updates, as well as them having more clothing updates than building block updates. This is all fine with me, I like new clothes more than I like new blocks. Why I'm getting tired is because you can only do the same things so much.

You can only come up with so many outfits.
    You can only build so many new realms.
    You can only do so many parkours.

The list goes on, I'm not denying that Cubic Castles has a lot to do, just I feel I've DONE it all. The admins could release new quests, they would be fun for a little, but then it would go back to being boring. They can and do release new clothing and blocks, creating a small hype. After the hype goes down, back to regular old Cubic Castles. In all honesty, the only reason I still come on (although rarely) is to talk with friends.

I'm not saying that this game is bad, or that the admins need to work harder, or any of that. I just don't find the things that you can do interesting. I still think it's a great game with an okay community (although I feel the community has been going downhill).

And yes, it is my attitude to this game that makes it boring. I'm sorry if I can find better things to do with my time than place dirt slabs to level up until my eyes bleed, or play another scam pick-the-block, or mine until I start to fall asleep. I'm sorry I feel this way. I wish I still enjoyed doing the things I love in Cubic Castles, but it's started to become more and more boring.

In closing, I'd like to remind everyone that Cubic Castles is an MMO game. Players come and go, nobody stays forever. And, once more, THIS IS BECAUSE OF MY VIEWS ON THE GAME. It's not the game's problem I don't like it, it's my own.

Anyways, back to watching the comments fly. *gets popcorn*

ETA: I also don't like how the game has some corrupt mods. It's a shame.

Corrupt mods? Give me one example of your view of corruptness.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Just a side note. Maybe if the devs could incorporate a more competitive player vs player system, it would 'solve' the boredom of some.
  • Just a side note. Maybe if the devs could incorporate a more competitive player vs player system, it would 'solve' the boredom of some.

If I want PvP, I'll play LoL. I don't play LoL for a reason. -1 from me. :c
    Perfct said:

Just a side note. Maybe if the devs could incorporate a more competitive player vs player system, it would 'solve' the boredom of some.

If I want PvP, I'll play LoL. I don't play LoL for a reason. -1 from me. :c
    Okay, I phrase it badly. I meant a more competitive part to CC. Not just including pvp.
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    edited November 2016

I'd like a sort of capture-the-flag thing, but it would get boring pretty fast. I don't think that Cubic Castles is really designed for competitive activities. Again, if I want competitive games, I can play something else. (TF2, CoD, LoL, etc)

Perfct said:

I'd like a sort of capture-the-flag thing, but it would get boring pretty fast. I don't think that Cubic Castles is really designed for competitive activities. Again, if I want competitive games, I can play something else. (TF2, CoD, LoL, etc)

Maybe it's not for you, but then again you can't satisfy everyone
  • edited November 2016
    Perfct said:

I suggested this once, I'll look for the thread. It might be on the old forums though.
    EDIT: It is.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Everyone is complaining that CC is out of ideas. I don't really care either way if they are or not. They have shown concern in the community and have adopted some of the communities ideas. The flash bumper and foundation stuff for example. I know that was suggested by a lot of the community, and I'm sure the sculpty blocks were as well.
    It doesn't matter if they are 'out of ideas' because as long as the entire community is not out of ideas, then everything will be fine.
  • Everyone is complaining that CC is out of ideas. I don't really care either way if they are or not. They have shown concern in the community and have adopted some of the communities ideas. The flash bumper and foundation stuff for example. I know that was suggested by a lot of the community, and I'm sure the sculpty blocks were as well.
    It doesn't matter if they are 'out of ideas' because as long as the entire community is not out of ideas, then everything will be fine.

I agree with that P.S. I have seen a miny block thread
  • May I just make a point? On the old forums, my friend Kynze made a suggestion for trading with the registers. That same old icon we see every time that allows us to see what we're trading with is thanks to Knzye. He as the one who got it added to the game. But please... just remove the wigs ;-; I'm starting to look like a wig freak ;-; and to all those people who brag about their c... we dont rly care :U
  • Storm Andy :DStorm Andy :D Member
    edited November 2016
    lucaaa795 said:

I agree with peng.
    Now it doesnt matter if you have a amazing realm.is all about how rich you are and what hats/clothes you have.

Incorrect man! I have been over 1 mil c multiple times and I am sure many others have as well. Cubits and cool hats don't really help you get a reputation a pro builder has!

• lucaaa795 said:

I agree with peng.
    Now it doesnt matter if you have a amazing realm.is all about how rich you are and what hats/clothes you have.

Incorrect man! I have been over 1 mil c multiple times and I am sure many others have as well. Cubits and cool hats don't really help you get a reputation a pro builder has!

From what I know, good builders don't always have to be rich, example: TheyCallMeAlex, the best thing he has on is just a santa beard, but he builds like no joke.