The Platinum Paladin's Housewarming Party

So I'm fairly new to the community, having joined little more than a week ago. With that short time, I have met some great people (perhaps one or two who are truly stellar), I've reached Level 22, and I finished my wall!

But seriously, what I'm trying to propose is essentially a glorified "Welcome to the community" sort of event. Date and time are still up for discussion, and I thought it'd be fun to have some kind of event where a group of people can gather to talk about something BESIDES buying, selling, or trading.

If you want to see the wall (or just want to visit), look for Fort Knight. It's not far from the Cubic Town Center. I think it's in a generally northeast direction. The wall itself is 3 blocks thick, 10 blocks high, and completely encircles a 100X100 plot of land! In other words, it is MASSIVE! Maybe not the biggest point of interest in all of Qbee Land, but it's still a formidable work, especially since I made it all by myself! :D

I still have a LOT left to do, such as opening up my starter realm for rent (A couple friends keep bugging me about building permits, so I figured renting would help reach a compromise), building the fort proper (including lava moat), and doing the quests that require teamwork. For now, I just want to take a break from building, celebrate the milestone of completing my wall, and enjoying the company of the people this community has to offer.

Tell me what you think!

Comments

• Are you Donald's Trump helper? If you are, Damn he actually made the wall :l
  • edited November 2016
    Honestly, I wish I were. I just got done watching a live rally, and it was glorious.

That aside, I'm not here just to spread politics. :P
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Nice wall you got there