CLAN IDEAS!!!!

here is the question, what is the purpose of clans? for me, none! it's simple u get nothing except for having friends and friends at hand.

now my idea is to make Clans have more thrill.

Add Clan wars :

the idea is this, there will be an option for initiating war to a certain Clan that you hate [ clan commands ].
then u can also have allies, because of this, you can now kill other players anywhere in the cubic worlds as long as that players clan is at war with your Clan.

there will be a time span to this war, for example 3 days of war, then after that whoever gets the most kills on both sides will win and have a reward. [ clan exp, cubits, especial items made for clan wars etc. ].

now the big thing here is Clan wars will affect how valuable [ Wands ] will be, it will be more frequently used and lost its' energy faster than ever, the demand is high, the popularity will comeback, the value and cost will rise and it will become a very important tool to cubic castles.

Wands is stupid don't u think? what is the purpose of wands? to kill players? lol.. i think it's not very rewarding to kill others knowing the fact that they will spawn right away.

players who died in clan wars will go back to their realm and can't tp for 1 minute.

[ other additions : can have a duel option : example ] type duel then a pop up list of players in that area/ realm , then select the player u wanted to duel with. there is no reward but there will be a record for your kills and deaths... sounds competitive right?..

so what are u waiting for comment your suggestions, questions below, and make this idea come true!!!

Comments

• correction.. for poll.. agree or disagree....
  • I prefer Building things instead killing each other =P just saying
  • Me too . -1. It seems that you are pretty violent dude '-' , There is à lot of younger s In this game, So adding Wars is too much. Even the headlessness waas a liiiiitle....Yeah.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited November 2016
    @Sweet-Annie
    I like to point out his updated version of this clan wars idea: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8136/new-clan-ideas
    (he hasn't updated this topic yet)
    You might like that new version better(if you like pvp).
  • I have noticed this thread keels getting reposted...
  • I kinda like the idea.
    What if someone doesn't want to be in a clan war though and keeps getting requests?

Annoying. -1

But would be SORT of fun. Too much violence. Maybe in some other game.
  • I like it but some how i must prefer to play clan wars in a pvp room/realm and u can be get a reward or cubits. If u can kill people outside the world if he/she will loss the trade or he/she is building or renovating his/her realm so too much waste of time. The bad thing if u level up your pet and u die, that was the feeling :(. But just like what i said earlier, i like this article but only 1 thing is not. To kill people not inside of the arena :)
  • HPS has weekly pvp events and people team up... i've talked to at least obne other clan leader about clan v clan pvp event and would like to talk to others. Such events should be in a certain time frame and designated place, not random. Nobody would be able to get anything done. Also, i think it is very sad you see no value to clans other than killing each other. Some clans are very active and cohesive groups that have events and fun and are a positive part of CC. keep looking =D you just may find one that suits ya.
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited November 2016
    No -1 why? Well... You only think that Clan is about a group of people that work together to defeat other clan... then try to change the last word "Clan is about a group of people that work together to defeat other clan achieve a (or some) thing(s) that they want"
    Lots active clan out there that usually do some events..... it can be parkour, maze, PVP, race, etc. I had made 2 events at my second clan (-=CCI=-) and then someone ruined the clan..(at least it isn't my own clan.. but yeah I miss their activity which I take a part).... and some clan out there give their member a farm, city, rental shop etc.
    So in my mind Clan isn't a group of people that want to defeat other clan but Clan is a group of people that want to make their clan be the best place for other people to stay there.