Bye ! o/

ThuggieThuggie Member
edited November 2016 in Community
Welp, Cubic Castle is a great game,has a great comunity, But it's time for me to leave . I won't be Online enough to meet, and hangout with people , So I'll just Finish a realm, And Wait for A Cookie to leave . Ima just keep 3 (maybe a bit more) Players In mah list. Maybe this will jist be a BIG break, and I would come back later, But I'm not sure It is. I've been impressed by everyone's personality, And you are all, ALL capable of great things. Don't be scared of showing your talent to everyone . I'll be on the forums sometimes, But just to speak with friends.

Comments

• Must be some burnout. Well, I hope to see you around. I mean, I just got here! :P
  • Sad to see you go... Have fun with your break and come back! :)
  • Sad to see you go, especially when we recently became friends. But yeah, I hope to see you soon! =)
  • You haven't even seen my personality yet... Well good luck with what ever replaced CC for you ;-;
  • Totally understand. I quit for a few months myself and restarted playing. The admin truly did a great job with this game. Keeps ya comin back even when the community isn't the greatest... Just bein honest, since you asked. Hope your break goes well and that life gives you many blessings!!
  • :0
    Byeeeee, hope you do well irl :3
  • Have a good break and good luck with all of your plans and dreams irl! Hope you come back soon, but if you will stay at the forums it's perfect to me ^-^
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Gonna miss you Annie. Good luck with life.
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited November 2016
    Goodbye o/ :( you've been my freind for a long time. Sorry to see you go.
    P.S if you don't remember me I am xX__StormTrooper__Xx I changed my name.
  • I recognized you Stormeh :)

I'm gonna miss everyone . This game is a simple, but fun game, I don't really care about quitting it (don't take it for you Kewberth ;-;) It's just the comunity... I'm habitued to french people , and compared to all of you, english, American, Brezilian, Russian, you all look so... Free. I met so much people, but couldn't see any Similaritys . I've learned so much with you , about life, just by playing a game . This came directly from my heart .

Thank You .
  • Wait, you make it sound like you're jealous of freedom from other countries. If that's the case, I wish you could move and legally immigrate.
  • Welp, Cubic Castle is a great game,has a great comunity, But it's time for me to leave . I won't be Online enough to meet, and hangout with people , So I'll just Finish a realm, And Wait for A Cookie to leave .

Well i hope your patient because Dacookie aint leavin' :O :-)