Not sure if bug so much as ppl taking advantage n maybe should be fixed?

When u use a friend code you are gifted with a lovely pharoahs hat, which many buy to use for recubes, which is fine.
But i've seen a few players (no names) holla they sellin pharoahs and deco realm titles.
In other words some people are makin multiple alts to get the pharoahs to sell to get rich
This is the same as ppl making tons of robes/skirts on the craftmaster bug you just had, and fixed
Can we switch the free hat to something smaller? As this gives unfair advantage to those willin to take time to create alts.... AND mostly because i see it being abused.....
I kinda regret posting this, as im sure there will be an uptick now just like when the duplicate bug was reported.....
But i don't like the unfair advantage i see happening....

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited November 2016
    Exactly!!! Too OP! I LOVE these for recycle!! So switch out the present u get.
    But you have a point, if this didn't work for the recycle bin like it does then ppl wouldn't buy them. BUT i like the recycle usage...
    SO please just give them a dif hat.. like somethin small... a tophat? Worth 20c so its not worth their time anymore and no more unfair advantage
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited November 2016
    Unfair advantages are everywhere honestly.
    They're aren't bad items, only bad thoughts.
    Everyone can create an alt account and at anytime aswell.

The Pharaoh Hat has been a gift for quite awhile now.
    But the abuse never really disappeared.
    Though I don't agree with ton's 'o' alt's spam;

I mean they're getting a hat that only gives a slight bar increase in a recycle bin towards 1 recube and with as many as they're probably circling around in shops I just can't see them being worth so much due to how common they've become.It's essentially just a lot of cheapy hats being sold make a small profit.

Recubes aren't too easy to obtain either. Like, you basically need to throw out what 10-15 junk items just for one? (maybe more)

and I'm pretty sure if one were to throw a Krampus in a recycle bin you'd get the same bar increase as Bat wings would give.

As a solution?: I'd probably just say put the pharaoh into a hat pack and "consider" options for another item.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited November 2016

I mean they're getting a hat that only gives a slight bar increase in a recycle bin towards 1 recube and with as many as they're probably circling around in shops I just can't see them being worth so much due to how common they've become.It's essentially just a lot of cheapy hats being sold make a small profit.

Recubes aren't too easy to obtain either. Like, you basically need to throw out what 10-15 junk items just for one? (maybe more)

and I'm pretty sure if one were to throw a Krampus in a recycle bin you'd get the same bar increase as Bat wings would give.

As a solution?: I'd probably just say put the pharaoh into a hat pack and "consider" options for another item.

You get 2.4 recubes per pharoh, not a slight increase as you state.
    Friend codes are limited to one per ip. So they are having to jump thru hoops to get multiples. Its not a simple as make 5 accounts on one computer as that wont work.
  • gdog said:

You get 2.4 recubes per pharoh, not a slight increase as you state.
    Friend codes are limited to one per ip. So they are having to jump thru hoops to get multiples. Its not a simple as make 5 accounts on one computer as that wont work.
    It depends on your I.P. address, each I.P. can only send out one pharaoh
  • 2.4 recubes each is true as Gdog said. Because of this they are able to sell these hats at 400c each. I like that theres a hat like this, but it needs to not be the friend gift!
    Now I am wondering if there isn't a bug in the system?
    Can this be checked?? Please...
    As i had a person who had me wait 5 mins at a time to sell me pharoahs before i caught on to what she was doin....
    This just makes me mad because basically by allowing this CC is sayin some cheats are ok and others are not....
    We've all seen the flood of robes recently... And i know i'm not the only one now seeing new starter deeds sold as deco and pharoahs sold in clusters...
    Bad enough we have scammers and the like.... But to allow ppl to abuse one piece of the system and not the other does NOT seem ok!!
    What makes one cheat any more allowable than another???
    Who decides this?
    And really if you think about it, the admin are the ones getting scammed with this one..
    Keep it the same if you like
    You're right Chickthulhu, ppl will take advantage no matter what....
    But the more we minimize those who seek to scam, or take advantage, the less likely we are to lose the good honest players in CC....

• pharamondpharamond Member
    edited November 2016
    im the one who make pharoahs -,- its so hard to make

and i stopped it cuz its too boring to make
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

2.4 recubes each is true as Gdog said. Because of this they are able to sell these hats at 400c each. I like that theres a hat like this, but it needs to not be the friend gift!
    Now I am wondering if there isn't a bug in the system?
    Can this be checked?? Please...
    As i had a person who had me wait 5 mins at a time to sell me pharoahs before i caught on to what she was doin....
    This just makes me mad because basically by allowing this CC is sayin some cheats are ok and others are not....
    We've all seen the flood of robes recently... And i know i'm not the only one now seeing new starter deeds sold as deco and pharoahs sold in clusters...
    Bad enough we have scammers and the like.... But to allow ppl to abuse one piece of the system and not the other does NOT seem ok!!
    What makes one cheat any more allowable than another???
    Who decides this?
    And really if you think about it, the admin are the ones getting scammed with this one..
    Keep it the same if you like
    You're right Chickthulhu, ppl will take advantage no matter what....
    But the more we minimize those who seek to scam, or take advantage, the less likely we are to lose the good honest players in CC....

Again, like Gdog and others above have stated. It's limited to your ip. You can't make multiple accounts and have them use the same friend code or your other alts friend code. Anyways about the robes... You can only obtain them through clothing packs as far as I'm aware. So I don't see a problem. Starter deeds can't be removed from your inventory.
  • commander Capcommander Cap Member
    edited November 2016

You can not drop your starter realm so the realms you are seeing are trash realms, like my 5x5 realm that I bought when I was a noob. As for the hats so what, it's not game breaking. You can only get one per friend code. Or if the alt is the same IP as the persons friend code your using it says "someone in you house has already used this code" or something like that. People can camp in the new lobby and spam there friend code to the Lvl 0s that come in. Just to try to get a hat. The robe thing was a perk. Now you can not dubble craft anything that's dye able. So that's fixed.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Personally I find the More Cubit Perk very abusable
  • edited November 2016
    pharamond said:

im the one who make pharoahs -,- its so hard to make

and i stopped it cuz its too boring to make

Too boring or because u said u have lots? Even so its cheating the game

You can not drop your starter realm so the realms you are seeing are trash realms, like my 5x5 realm that I bought when I was a noob. As for the hats so what, it's not game breaking. You can only get one per friend code. Or if the alt is the same IP as the persons friend code your using it says "someone in you house has already used this code" or something like that. People can camp in the new lobby and spam there friend code to the Lvl 0s that come in. Just to try to get a hat. The robe thing was a perk. Now you can not dubble craft anything that's dye able. So that's fixed.

You can drop ur starter deed, all you need is a storage unit and an item, put the item in the chest and switch it with the deeds. Then ur done. You can drop the deeds from the chest and stuff, also works with trades

Sorry I just noticed I multi posted D: Can a mod P!ease merge my posts?
  • lazylupinelazylupine Member
    edited November 2016
    This is impossible!

Due to the IP, You aren't able to make accounts and insert a friend code if the account has logged into your internet, or is in your household

There's also a limit to about 10 accounts (correct me if I'm wrong.) that you can make from the same IP // Household.

Though, there are people who just simply reset their routers, which can also be a problem.
  • Personally I find the More Cubit Perk very abusable

How is that abused? It's a perk..... there's only a slight chance to get duble cubits.....
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

How is that abused? It's a perk..... there's only a slight chance to get duble cubits.....
    The 1000c perk only shows up if all other perks have been used.
    So it won't show up until lvl55+
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    edited November 2016
    gdog said:

Is this for real? 0-0

I don't think it's abusable, It takes a while to get to level 55+. (From personal experience, not there yet)

Does anyone have a photo of this though? I'd love to see it.
  • There are limits on how many accounts you make ;w;.....( i haven't read the past comments so sorry if someone has mentioned this already XD) plus It really is a hastle just obtaining 1 pharaoh hat and it really doesn't affect anyone in a bad way or the game if they are just gonna recube or sell it O3O.... I mean if you come and think of it it's just like buying a hat from a hat pack but in a not so legal way O3O. It's one of those it's bad but it doesn't really hurt anyone kinda things ;-; like uhmm when you accidentally looked at someone's paper in a test and you were like well I already have the answer in my head so better just write it down ;-;... if this makes sense ;-;
  • edited November 2016
    ------------------

Removed by moderator. Let's not share bannable exploits on the forums please

Above ^ sorry, I only do it for more realms so I can do projects. I don't have enough c to buy another realm 99 percent of the time. Plus I didn't know it wasn't allowed.
    JAX14 said:

There are limits on how many accounts you make ;w;.....( i haven't read the past comments so sorry if someone has mentioned this already XD) plus It really is a hastle just obtaining 1 pharaoh hat and it really doesn't affect anyone in a bad way or the game if they are just gonna recube or sell it O3O.... I mean if you come and think of it it's just like buying a hat from a hat pack but in a not so legal way O3O. It's one of those it's bad but it doesn't really hurt anyone kinda things ;-; like uhmm when you accidentally looked at someone's paper in a test and you were like well I already have the answer in my head so better just write it down ;-;... if this makes sense ;-;

Well. Once our teacher gave us the answer sheet for a test and it wasn't too big and I memorised everything on it. XD

gdog said:

Is this for real? 0-0

I don't think it's abusable, It takes a while to get to level 55+. (From personal experience, not there yet)

Whoops didn't know that, since I only started to see it at 55 :p
  • gdog said:

Is this for real? 0-0

What's this ur talking about?
    @CanItBeDone

gdog said:

Is this for real? 0-0

What's this ur talking about?
    @CanItBeDone
    I didn't know that the More Cubit Perk only appeared after 55
    lucaaa795 said:

Uh off topic but...What does "More Cubits" does?

Gives you 1000c
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited November 2016
    If you read this whole section so far we have learned ppl can make multiple accounts n that there are ways around the ip address, and some have admitted to farmin pharoahs. And that you can take out ur starter deed. Thanks all for your honesty. Yes its obviously involving workarounds. And not nearly as easy as the crafting perk working on dyables. But its still doable and being done.
    And ya know what else? I agree now with the rest of you that its not a large enough exploit to really worry about. Heck, keep bringing in extra pharoahs. Maybe the price will go down, lol.

• If you read this whole section so far we have learned ppl can make multiple accounts n that there are ways around the ip address, and some have admitted to farmin pharoahs. And that you can take out ur starter deed. Thanks all for your honesty. Yes its obviously involving workarounds. And not nearly as easy as the crafting perk working on dyables. But its still doable and being done.
    And ya know what else? I agree now with the rest of you that its not a large enough exploit to really worry about. Heck, keep bringing in extra pharoahs. Maybe the price will go down, lol.

Still, it's messing with the game's economy, I see it as a big problem.
    The phaoroh s hats will go down in price and so will Recube items.
    Top hats + dehydrating stuff will also go down.
    And don't forget, the people doing this is earning a lot of cubits effortlessly while all of us are earning legit.

Consider this.