Perks - Font

Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
When I leveled up to 39, I had the option to pick between Miner 2 , Decorative 3, and Harvester 2. I choose Decorative 3 the Zany font but instead I got the Digitally Robotic font...

I am 100% certain it was Decorative 3, I even went and checked what font 3 was before I chose it, and I somehow ended up with 2.

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    If you had only one deco before that, then that's how it works. It comes up in pick-a-perk randomly, but goes in the order when you pick. So if you had 1 deco perk, it's deco 1, you pick next - deco 2; and so on. It always follows by their correct order no matter which number it shows when you have to pick.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Cortana said:

If you had only one deco before that, then that's how it works. It comes up in pick-a-perk randomly, but goes in the order when you pick. So if you had 1 deco perk, it's deco 1, you pick next - deco 2; and so on. It always follows by their correct order no matter which number it shows when you have to pick.

Well they should fix this bug or put a note about this in the profile. It is showing the incorrect number, I would not have picked it if I knew I was going to get that font. I really liked the one I had before but I was willing to settle for 3 or 4.

Anyways, thank you. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope I can get 3 or even 4 :)
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    It would be great if we could chose the font we want to display especially after we get to level 50. Hey, isn't it about time to add more than 50 levels by now? I wonder how many level 50 accounts the pro player will have before this happens. I hit level 50 just after Gdog did almost 14 months ago. It was like 40 days after levels came out.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Where can we find which numbered fonts are which?

Thanks
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Mcwolf24 said:

Thanks

Right here my good man: http://www.cubiccastles.com/perks.php
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member

Mcwolf24 said:

Thanks

Right here my good man: http://www.cubiccastles.com/perks.php
    "Randomized Level - Each level has a different stylized decorative font. These are used to draw your player name. Stand out from the crowd!

Level 1 - Calligraphic
    Level 2 - Futuristic
    Level 3 - Cartoon
    Level 4 - Asian
    Level 5 - Horror"

It most definitely is not "randomized" you can only get them in order.

• Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    I had that problem too when i got deco 4 it was deco 3 but anyways I have deco 5 now which what I wanted :D
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited March 2016
    If you want visual representations of the different perk fonts you can see them all in this vid I did awhile back.

I'm sure it didn't used to work like this because I never had the calligraphy font on either of my character. So this bug must've cropped up in the last year or so.