Easter Pack...

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
I heard rumors of something amazing, Easter Pack tomorrow, or this weekend. Any Administrators wanna spoil it? I am mega excited, and Easter's 3 weeks away. So getting it within the next few days would be cool! General I thought Easter was in April till I goggled it, then found out it was March 27th!

Also, will there be a BunnyZill running round Eden? I didn't play last Easter, I think it'd be cool to go collecting eggs again!

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Mar 27 Sunday Easter Sunday
    Mar 28 Monday Easter Monday

^.^ for U.S which, if I am not mistaken Administrators are infact American. So we'd go off the American Easter's date. Also, Halloween items wren't in the files till a few hours before they were released so you never know. Admins know we can search the files, so they might be hiding them better now.
    Hopefully, let's pray for a reply!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    *looks at Wurf* go to bed! :D
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Not sure when Easter pack will release. We're still working on things on our end. Probably not that soon. There will be a few new things this year... and some non easter updates as well, but you guys will just have to wait a little ;-)
  • dawnidawni Member
    O-O HE ANSWEREDD >.< so we will have an Easter Pack this year!!!
    *cries* BunnyZilla?
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    For now nothing is written in stone, and so we cannot share any info yet.

Locking and sinking this thread as it's a bit misleading, the less rumours the better.
This discussion has been closed.