my suggestion

Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
edited November 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Hey people! i have some idea. here ↓
Item :

Carpet : Good for living room in cubic castles
Long sofa : This Sofa is long and have 3 sofa on it
Window : Good for someone that make a house in cubic castles
Gold Chair : This chair have gold colour and only can make with 10 gold ( maybe )
Gold Table : Same like Gold chair , this table have gold colour and only can make with 10 gold too ( maybe )
Glass Cabinet : This cabinet is same like Fancy cabinet , But its texture is Glass
Curtain : Good for house too

Clothes :

Snow Wing : This wing is like Angel and also have white and have little blue colour like snow texture. If we use this wing , there will be snow that falling from the wing . ( The snow is like Light snow stamp )
Snow Hat : this hat is like top hat , but have colour white and have little blue like snow texture. if we use this hat, there will be snow falling from the hat ( the snow is like light snow stamp )
Snow Shirt : This shirt is just like original shirt , but its colour is white and have little blue like snow texture. if we use this shirt , there will be snow falling / flyng around ( The snow is like light snow stamp )
Snow Pant : This pant is just like original pant , but its colour is white and have little blue like snow texture . if we use this pant , there will be snow falling / flyng around ( the snow is like light snow stamp )
BunnyWig : This wig is like bunnytophat. but the hat is different. The hat is like military beret ( but colour black ) and have a bunny ear on it ( like bunnytophat )
Jacket : Good for qbee . we can use shirt and jacket same together
Stripe shirt : This shirt is like motley shirt , but have many stripe and have 2 colour on it. we can make this shirt with : 2 shirt ( coloured or white ) + Sewing kit + 1 glue. Note : If you have make the shirt , you cant change the colour for example ( Red and blue ) you cannot change the colour
Stripe Pant : This pant is like Motley pant , but have many stripe and have 2 colour on it. we can make this pant witj : 2 pang ( coloured or white ) + sewing kit + 1 glue. Note : if you have make the pant , you cant change the colour for example ( Black and Red ) you cannot change the colour
Stripe Top Hat : This top hat have many stripe on it and have colour Black and Blue , Black And Red, and Black And Green. you cannot make this top hat. you only can get it from hat pack in cubit store
Combined Angel wing : this wing is Combine from white angel and Dark angel. the colour is 50% white and 50% dark xd

Environment stamp :
Night Stamp : This stamp is night and you dont need to use Lamp to light your realm or room. there will be star flyng in the sky
Night Snow Stamp : This stamp is Night and have star , and also have snow! :D

Ok i think thats it. i hope you guys like it bye :D

IMG_20161030_120122
IMG_20161030_134834
1477816801057-297930533

Comments