Corrupt a wish

13»

Comments

• You got your pineapple...but Lilo used it in training Stitch, so it was covered in 626's slobber.
    I wish for everyone's dreams to come true
  • Of course, there are those messed up freaks who made these weird dreams. Wow, is that BillyBoo ruling the world? Oh wait, about 90% of the population is ruling the world! Then you notice around you, a bunch of things are flying towards you... a meteor, a bullet, a rabid monkey, etc. You die a painful death. So does Justin Beiber. Wow, somebody hates you that badly. And then the human race dies out and the earth gets dominated by kittens. Oops, I accidentally shared my dream.
    I wish for a kitten.
  • PEgaming said:

Of course, there are those messed up freaks who made these weird dreams. Wow, is that BillyBoo ruling the world? Oh wait, about 90% of the population is ruling the world! Then you notice around you, a bunch of things are flying towards you... a meteor, a bullet, a rabid monkey, etc. You die a painful death. So does Justin Beiber. Wow, somebody hates you that badly. And then the human race dies out and the earth gets dominated by kittens. Oops, I accidentally shared my dream.
    I wish for a kitten.

Then the kitten is like. Pfft. Ur lame. Then you get a killer doog. (LEVEL 13 >:O)
    I wish for no Umbrellas.
  • But there are umbrellas right around your corner...

Sitting there...

Staring at you, blankly...

Without any signs of movement...

And btw the umbrella has eyes and hair and a mouth.

I wish for love

• RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Im Only One Call Away ♡ xD Lolz

I Wish For 100,000,000,000c
  • A glitch in the system turned it into bitcoin

I wish for a happy comic con this year <3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    It isnt going to be ;,(

I wish for a nice sword ingame
  • You got your sword, but you missed to say the sword name and you got an unicorn sword xP

I wish for a black hole gun >:3
  • You get a lifetime supply of dirt, but then you don't know what to do with it so it gets mad turns to a zombie and eats you

I want an owl suit
  • It flies away
    I wish for all patatas to be safe this Christmas...NO ROASTING #EATPENGUINSINSTEAD
  • 2016 Christmas has already passed over a year ago, and all patatas have died.
    I wish for something.
  • BunnYCubiTBunnYCubiT Member
    edited June 2017
    Your wish is fulfilled, you get 135 krampuses.
    The next day, you decide to show the krampuses to everyone. You place them one by one, in glass. There are so many, you can't fit them all in one row, even in a 100x100 realm. So you decide to put most of them in the back so nobody robs them.
    After a few hours of writing signs and putting up vend shops, you finally insert a message into chat:
    "hollawarp Come see my beautiful 60 krampuses! To get to them, go straight forward and then to the right. Also vends."
    You hit enter, and people flood your realm. As you go to your krampuses, you notice nobody(but 3 people) are there. Why could that happen, as there was like, 50 people?
    You finally notice that you said right, which was were your backup krampuses were. The ones you put in backup.
    You head over there, and then you notice.. Oh no! The price dispenser you put your warp food in was next to the block of glass containing your krampuses. You had put 75 krampuses in the glass, but now there are only 25. At least you have 85 krampuses left...
    EDIT: forgot wish
    I wish for a Meemew, that doesn't scratch, is soulbound, and loves me.