More Enemies

edited March 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Hi, and I would like more enemies instead of the Evil God like Slyme and Upcoming Spudbug
Crow
A crow inn a box is this little black bird with some shades on. He will steal your items and if you kill it, you will get your items back and a cookie! (Not a warp one) Just a simple cookie
Qbee Fighter
A Qbee Shrine (Tiny Shrine of a Little Qbee Fighter Statue) will summon the Qbee Fighter, it will have a bandana and a GI? Right? O3o
It will throw ou ches and sometime shoot fireballs at you. Like a hadouken. When it dies you will receive a cookie. A cookie that lets you become invisable. Completely. (Shadow Cookie)
Imp
An Imp will fly around. It will not walk. The imp will be summoned by a little trident on the ground. (As tall as a throne) and it will fly around. If it touches you. It will do this antimation on you where it makes you burn. It throws a little thing then you burn for 2 seconds losing 1/4 of a heart.
Hope you like my idea.
Cough, cough... if you place the Crow cookie and shoot with it with a Necromancer wand, it will reappear

Comments

• xNexyxNexy NLMember
    You have been thinking!
    But, I must say, I like the idea. Especially the crow one, but ofcourse it shouldn't be possible to lose items, or someone else killing the crow and getting these items.

I say yes to more-inna-box
  • edited March 2016
    Well. I ment that the stolen items you get will go the owner of the one who placed it. =3
    And I appreciate your opinion c:
  • WE NEED ANGELS TO KILL THE IMPS SO THE BATTLE WILL BE EPIC
    Mind: CHARGE BROTHERS!!!!