(Suggestion) Craftable blue/black stairs.

MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
It has been brought to my attention that there are in fact no Stair-versions of Blue or Black brick blocks. Quite frankly... with disappoint's Thulhu. Was there a future planning on adding the blue/black stair counterparts of their red cousin, Red-Brick?If there was, I for one would definitely be one who would use this stairs (Black especially) to my advantage; frequent build purposes. However, if there wasn't then let me be the first to say that I'm hopping on the bandwagon for the possibility to get these added (ASAP!).

New/Old wood: it's nice and all... but it's too brown in color and the texture is a bit of a tacky throw off if... Let's say for example: a House made out of Sandstone Bricks. A wood roof? (it wouldn't be my first option for that color palette). Now something Medieval? Oh, totally! But modern? Oh no, I just can't fathom! D:

Stone Stairs: Not a bad choice either... but it's that dull gray texture that gives me a hard time to add it to a palette .

Plaster: probably the best option i'd pick of the three... but again it's another texture lack if I'm going for a realistic build.

I ask you, great developer(s) and players. Wouldn't you like to see Blue and Black stairs?

204_cropped (2) 204_cropped
(just changed the hue) lol

Comments

• Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    I support this <3
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited March 2016
    Bumpity Bump
    (post bump)

Cmon guys... You're telling me there isn't ANYONE else out there who wouldn't use these stair types to their advantage?