Giveaway & Payaway

TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
Just add these words to the 'Bad Word List' then penalize players who bypass the language filter by hollaing such nonsense.
That way we are done with the whole ordeal and move on the the next big scam to thwart off.

Comments

• DjedoDjedo Member
    I support this!
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Supported :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I support this too!
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    As much as I support this, there are probably legal reasons why this couldn't be done :(
  • "hollwarp doing pay away pls. 2k and u will all get scammed hehe"
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    Payaways yes,
    giveaways could be real.
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    xNexy said:

Payaways yes,
    giveaways could be real.

There's a problem about that. There are real giveaways, but some fake payaway owners may think they are called giveaways. Plus, if only payaway was blocked those scammers would change their word to giveaway anyway. The thing is MGN does giveaways too, and they don't scam at all.
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    I understand that. It is an issue.
    But I think you can't fix it by taking away a word which isn't innapropriate itself, just misused by a certain amount of players.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    TheTimMan said:

Just add these words to the 'Bad Word List' then penalize players who bypass the language filter by hollaing such nonsense.
    That way we are done with the whole ordeal and move on the the next big scam to thwart off.

I agree with the word "Payaway", but not "Giveaway". It would ruin my upcoming giveaway (which is 100% real) :3

Plus, bypassing the language filter isn't hard to anyone who likes swearing & bad words
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    The main issue here, hollas don't really filter bad words. It shows whatever people send, at least as I seen it.
  • What about a tip donate limit per 10 minutes?
    100 cubits max, then 10 minutes later more 100c
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    piratax10 said:

What about a tip donate limit per 10 minutes?
    100 cubits max, then 10 minutes later more 100c

Because that would irritate so much people , there was even a youtuber that had 2million c in his piggy so that would take too much time.
  • So 1k?