Plasm Rarity and Difficulty Index

EnderwitherEnderwither Member
edited October 2016 in General Chat
This is what I think about the rarity and the difficulty of sighting these plasms.
Note: common plasms that are easy to find are not in order and only has my description of it but all the environmental and the mine based plasms are in order.

#21 Common Plasm
Easy to find, almost seen everywhere and follows by its name.

#20 Everyday Plasm
Easy to find as well, definitely a plasm that you see everyday.

#19 Regular Plasm
Easy to find, too, also by its name regular that its a plasm that is hard to not find.

#18 Odd Plasm
Uncommon, a plasm that is quite odd that makes the time you saw it odd and makes the place where you saw it odd and makes that trap that you used to catch it odd.

#17 Uncommon Plasm
Uncommon as well, and also follows by its name.

#16 Goofy Plasm
Rare, funny and goofy smile enough to scare them away with laughter by how deathly it is.

#15 Rare Plasm
Rare, not that easy to find, has an eye that can pierce through your soul.

#14 Sandy Plasm
Can be found in deserts obviously, makes it easy to find due to the desert being quiet and almost flat surface except the mesa plateaus.

#13 Cloudy Plasm
Not that hard to find, too, due to the silence.

#12 Angry Plasm
Also due to its realm's silence and who knows why its angry.

#11 Horned Plasm
Not that hard to find, but the problem is the jaggedness of the mine ex. Mountains and more mountains but not that much of a problem really, could be one of Sir Ram's dead relatives. Jk

#10 Flakey Plasm
Also due to the weather's silence, could be found in either in realms/mines with light snow.

#09 Soggy Plasm
Not that hard due to the light rain being not that noisy but just poor guy, wet outside in that rain.

#08 Secretive Plasm
It depends at the weather of the forest mine, hard if theres thunderstorm but easier with light rain.

#07 Frosty Plasm
Not that hard, too, but the white snow makes it slightly and by slightly I a bit slightly like 0.5%.

#06 Stormy Plasm
Not that easy well to me, due to the roaring noisy of the storm making people who depends on the noise of the plasms to know that theres one nearby.

#05 Flowery Plasm
Annoyingly hard if theres also thunderstorm but easier if theres light rain, also irritating to me if its in the waters.

#04 Dark Plasm
Not that easy well to me, wandering through the darkness looking for one makes it frustrating for me, well easy if theres lights.

#03 Cold Plasm
Hard to find due to the fact that the whole screen is filled with snow and the whole noise makes it hard to hear the plasm if its nearby.

#02 Cave Plasm
Hard to find due to the close walls of the cavern and the darkness too thats makes one that has no torches or candles to light where you're going, well they'll just have to run randomly in every direction.

And finally
#01 Smoky Plasm
The hardest among all of the plasms to find due to its foggy environment, also I have never catched one but as I saw in pictures, they have absolutely no outlines making it extremely hard and makes it blend through the foggy environment.

Tnx for reading my rarity and difficulty index,
Let me know and comment what you think is the hardest to find ;)

Comments

• I disagree on first two places. First thing to know when you hunt for Plasm in your room/realm is where they usually spawn. Than you need to surround that place with 3 block high wall. Apply foggy stamp and hunt. You can easily detect it than. For Cave Plasm, first its hard to find mine, when you find mine that you need to figth with most hostile environment for qbee. :D
    Low visibility, lava blocks, oil pools, bedrock. While you are trying to make your way to cave wall blocks who knows where Cave Plasm should be. :D
    You may find it you may not find it :D
    So vote for most wanted Plasm goes to Cave.
  • I found 1 cave plasm :D