"Hi Friend!" Deadmau5 mau5head tribute in Geek Garden.

MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
edited March 2016 in Player Events & Creations
Geek Garden: one of the first 100x100 realm's I ever owned and broke ground on. I think the exact date was 11/4/14?
The idea was simple: a realm made entirely out of a throw-back to the classic games era and everything else geeky.
Mario, Sonic, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, and the list goes on.

The realm is also an attraction in the HIRPS ride system found in "Hinter's Amazing Amusements"

Screenshot (19)

""I've been a HUGE fan of Deadmau5 since 09-ish? through a friend in high school, boy I wish I had discovered him sooner... But man 'oh' man will he always be an obsession of mine. I don't think I can go a single day without listening to some track by him. Whether is the old mau5 form the halcyon441 era, or the new mau5 that takes his upcoming song spoilers on Soundcloud. I am literally always (ALWAYS) blasting him in my ear-holes. It's definitely the type of music I listen to when I'm in the building mood."

Haven't heard of deadmau5? Here a track.

I've debated if I wanted to change the color of the mau5head for awhile... Purple, Black? Yellow with holes in sections for a Swiss- Cheese style? Oh well. ~

Comments

• Use a dark stamp and put lamps inside the eyes and mouth :O
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    The only downside (and I've tested this previously with a darkstamp and distance)
    Is that the light won't travel too far in block space before it disappears in darkness. D: