Call for the Mummy zila.

Go to eden, outside cubic town center keep shouting for the Mummy zilla!!!!!!
:DDD

Comments

• RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    ._.
  • Rein stop being stupid, everyone knows ur a scammer
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Rein stop being stupid, everyone knows ur a scammer

Btw, bunnyzilla is real...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Hows that related to the quote above yours...? '-' (Just askin)
    Well, i assumed he thought he was lying so that rien could get them to trap for a scam, so i sayed he isnt lying about that mummyzilla is real
  • Cubic'dCubic'd Member
    edited October 2016

uhhhh...
    why did you even make this post..
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited October 2016
    rien-sama said:

*Does so*
    You lied to me!
  • edited October 2016

Well, i assumed he thought he was lying so that rien could get them to trap for a scam, so i sayed he isnt lying about that mummyzilla is real

Cubic'd said:

uhhhh...
    1. It was mummy zilla not bunny zilla
    2. I made comment about him a scammer because he actually is and he scams lots of people
    3. he is being stupid u can't find him in over world, he would prolly be at Halloween party (unless he goes mine to mine like bunny zilla )
    4. How can it be trap for scam unless he says give me items to see mummy-zilla or something like that.

rien-sama said:

*Does so*
    You lied to me!
    As I thought so he would.

Cubic'd said:

uhhhh...
    2. I made comment about him a scammer because he actually is and he scams lots of people
    3. he is being stupid u can't find him in over world, he would prolly be at Halloween party (unless he goes mine to mine like bunny zilla )
    4. How can it be trap for scam unless he says give me items to see mummy-zilla or something like that.

rien-sama said:

*Does so*
    You lied to me!

Dude that was before, if you know im perma banned i was not banned with scamming, i just had some few fights with people and the mods gaved me warnings until i get banned, cause i like to make chat fights :P but that was before, so just don't make it offtopic. And also in 2015 people grouped and they keep shouting until bunny zilla came thatswhat im trying to do again, maybe some mods will see the huge crowds of qbees and tell any admin and spawn bunny zilla or whatever.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    rien-sama said:

Cubic'd said:

uhhhh...

rien-sama said:

*Does so*
    You lied to me!

Dude that was before, if you know im perma banned i was not banned with scamming, i just had some few fights with people and the mods gaved me warnings until i get banned, cause i like to make chat fights :P but that was before, so just don't make it offtopic. And also in 2015 people grouped and they keep shouting until bunny zilla came thatswhat im trying to do again, maybe some mods will see the huge crowds of qbees and tell any admin and spawn bunny zilla or whatever.
    Bunny zilla comes during Easter not Halloween :P
  • I know but, it's the same zilla in every event just chnaging name.
  • To everyone saying "bunnyzilla comes during easter, not halloween" , learn to read. The thread name is call for the MUMMYzilla, not BUNNYzilla.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

To everyone saying "bunnyzilla comes during easter, not halloween" , learn to read. The thread name is call for the MUMMYzilla, not BUNNYzilla.

I know I was just correcting rein :3 he/she said bunnyzilla instead of mummyzilla in one of his/her comments. :)

o.o offtopic?...
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Locking this up as the whole thread is full of flaming and went completely off-topic.
This discussion has been closed.