Glitch Textures

Screenshot_2016-10-13-20-05-22
The Cat Kennel is Dissapeared. Sometimes the glass is also disappearing. And some items such as palm tree leaves are green and glowing.

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    May I ask, what device do you play on? When you report things like this, should always include your device and os, so it's easier for us to identify the possible issue.
  • My haunted chests were like that the first time I placed it down
  • Cortana said:

May I ask, what device do you play on? When you report things like this, should always include your device and os, so it's easier for us to identify the possible issue.

Android 5.1.1
  • I can almost guarantee it's ios. We're still waiting on Apple to approve the fix. Other platforms have since been corrected.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Croubict said:

Cortana said:

Android 5.1.1
    Well I'm not sure if that version is on the list of no longer supported/downgraded graphics versions. I guess would be better to ask the devs @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I have the same problem, blocks and stuff randomly dissapears and when i join the room again its back but other items are gone again

I have android 4.4.2
  • CosmicCow said:

I can almost guarantee it's ios. We're still waiting on Apple to approve the fix. Other platforms have since been corrected.

Myvgraphics still bugged
  • My brother has a glitch on his android device where:
    Water is invisible but still there
    Slime Splats aren't seen, they are only light-green squares
    He also can't see certain machines
  • ok so i have a weird texture glitch as well but mine isnt items disappearing mine is everything that is an item that is floating around or is in my inventory turns white making it hard to see what te item is. which makes creating a shop extremely difficult i play on ios 7.1.2
  • I'm playing too in Android 5.1.1 but I don't have any glitch maybe is yr Internet connection!
  • edited November 2016
    My friend $$Rich_Dawg$$ has a texture glitch where he can see nearly everything else as white square with no texture in game, like batman2uto.
  • My friend $$Rich_Dawg$$ has a texture glitch where he can see nearly everything else as white square with no texture in game, like batman2uto.

It happens to me sometimes too, especially when I turn off my screen while the game is loading...
  • ok so i have a weird texture glitch as well but mine isnt items disappearing mine is everything that is an item that is floating around or is in my inventory turns white making it hard to see what te item is. which makes creating a shop extremely difficult i play on ios 7.1.2

I have same issue and im on iPhone 4 and this is what they had to say, basically you need a better device