Game Setting & Sound issues

007Awesome007007Awesome007 Member
edited October 2016 in Bug Reports
Soo... I just installed the new version of Cubic Castles onto my Computer, running on Win 10 64 bit.

I went into my storage, and there are some horizontal accelorings that shoot me around my storage faster.
They usually make noise when I go through them, as they are supposed to. Just the normal sound effects.
Since I have installed the new update it hasn't made any noise.
Some other blocks don't have any game sounds as well, haven't checked all of them yet.
But whenever I press the escape key to get the menu where all the friends list, cubit store, quit, etc. it makes that sound effect. I don't think it is my Cubic Castles volume.

Edit - Also picking up blocks and dropping them doesn't make any sound, log on sound doesn't make any noise and also jumping. May be more

Another problem is with the game settings in the main login page, I was just adjusting the volume bar to see if it was my volume that was messing up. When I moved the sliders, I could move them to my desired volume. But when I released the slider the game would just freeze and I can't do anything. I have to close cubic castles and restart the game.

I'm not sure if anyone else is experiancing these problems, I might try uninstalling and reinstalling. That might work.

Edit2 - Whenever I click out of Cubic Castles when it is in fullscreen mode, and then back into it. It has a black screen and I have to restart the game.