That file needs to be hidden...

In the game files, there's a folder with 3 notepad files. 2 of them are normal, but one needs to be hidden because of the words in there o.O. I don't want to say that aloud to prevent others' curiosities. (And brain attacks too)
You might know what it is. If not, #blamehorus

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    I guess you mean the one for language filter? It's there for you to add more words to be censored in game if needed, that's why it's not hidden.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Cortana said:

I guess you mean the one for language filter? It's there for you to add more words to be censored in game if needed, that's why it's not hidden.

A kid might mess with those files -> Delete all words -> Their parents see uncensored words -> RIP the kid and the game in his/her computer.

Besides, most players don't bother adding words anyway, they only delete words xD
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Most of players don't even know where are those files located. So I don't really think it's a big deal. But, I guess, you can just send that to support and see what they say about it.
  • There are also other disadvantages to keeping those files public. Those files are the main reason why I have such vocabulary.
This discussion has been closed.