Coloured Glass & Apple

edited October 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
So, i use coloured glass alot, and i also tend to use ipad often. For some odd reason, the glass on the ipad looks absolutely DISGUTING and it really bugs me. I've played on my samsung phone, and there seems to be no problem, so i assume its just on ipad. It'd be nice if there is a way to fix this, or if it was just fixed altogether. Just ask @Book_Biscuit and she'll tell you about how much i hate ipad glass ;^;

Anyways, TaTa for now, skrubs.

Comments

• Savage7Savage7 Member
    edited June 2017
    [Deleted Comment]
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Maybe try to change the textures in the login screen options?
  • edited October 2016

Maybe try to change the textures in the login screen options?

Nice idea, but it didnt work ;^;
    Nide said:

Even on iPhone glass has looked terrible since April 2015 lol it used to look nice and bright, but ever sice that easter update, the color is super super light and ugly :P

Maybe it just looks ugly on apple softwares?
  • Nide said:

Even on iPhone glass has looked terrible since April 2015 lol it used to look nice and bright, but ever sice that easter update, the color is super super light and ugly :P

I agree, because on my tablet CC looks way better but I have more lag and glitches than on my phone or iPad, so yeah, it looks uglier on iOS than on Android imo
  • RawSkin said:

Nide said:

I agree, because on my tablet CC looks way better but I have more lag and glitches than on my phone or iPad, so yeah, it looks uglier on iOS than on Android imo
    Yeah, it makes my rainbow road racetrack look disgusting on apple devices >:C
  • So, i use coloured glass alot, and i also tend to use ipad often. For some odd reason, the glass on the ipad looks absolutely DISGUTING and it really bugs me. I've played on my samsung phone, and there seems to be no problem, so i assume its just on ipad. It'd be nice if there is a way to fix this, or if it was just fixed altogether. Just ask @Book_Biscuit and she'll tell you about how much i hate ipad glass ;^;

Anyways, TaTa for now, skrubs.

Nide said:

Maybe try making the brightness on your iPad brighter so the color of the glass shows a bit more? >_<
    Spoiler:
    btw I never had a apple device o.o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Can you maybe show the difference between apple and android? Or atleast apple?
  • totally don't know I never had an apple device. (Btw who made your Majestic Profile picture ? 9.9)
  • Glass is disgusting.
    (Also I think clouds are gross)
  • edited October 2016
    Sure elemental

Can you maybe show the difference between apple and android? Or atleast apple?

Here @Elemental god
  • Which one is the apple screenshot? '-'
  • @BrandonXFlame Both are, one is with dark

• @BrandonXFlame Both are, one is with dark

oh okay thanks for letting me know :)