Cash Register

I don't know if it has been removed or not. But the register is not in basic realm items ;-; Please fix this.

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It's craftable now so no longer in the store.
  • ..... why...? I'd prefer buying ._. (Since i'm lazy) is there any chance we could keep in store?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well... the store tends to get cluttered with too many items, so I generally don't leave craftables in. I suppose I could put it back if it's something people really want... Anyone else want this?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I would like it too
  • Well... the store tends to get cluttered with too many items, so I generally don't leave craftables in. I suppose I could put it back if it's something people really want... Anyone else want this?

Thanks man :P

• SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    I would Like too But The Price it will Take Down? O.o
  • I want it in basic realm items again, it was good so ppl could buy tonnes without having to hunt down for them.
  • RawskinRawskin Member
    edited October 2016

Well... the store tends to get cluttered with too many items, so I generally don't leave craftables in. I suppose I could put it back if it's something people really want... Anyone else want this?

Sir Kewb I'd like it so when you trade with a register you don't need to drag it in but double tap it in or just tap an item in the reg.
    Please implement this in to the game I personally am always scared to drag an item in when I'm in a foreign realm I also want it back in the store the register
  • I don't know if it has been removed or not. But the register is not in basic realm items ;-; Please fix this.

You can buy them to other players.
    I sell them 70c
  • BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
    edited October 2016
    If this does get added again.. I forgot the price was it 500c? If so tbh I'd really just make it 250?

*Ptss is this enough people to add it back in? :3333*
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

You don't want craftables in? Then how about removing the expensive house pack in the store!
  • Well... the store tends to get cluttered with too many items, so I generally don't leave craftables in. I suppose I could put it back if it's something people really want... Anyone else want this?

I would rather it stays out, this way it encourages more player interaction to get what they want rather than just buying it straight from the store.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Also,Anvils and workbench and some basics tools in store pls

I agree with regs in store but these no-no
  • Also,Anvils and workbench and some basics tools in store pls

I agree with regs in store but these no-no

Yus..

But wat'd also be good is a tools pack ;-; a pack full of the basic tools
    I think crafting tools is something fun, if you can just buy tools then it takes away the perk system which lets you unlock certain abilities to make certain tools as you go through the game - Even tho you can buy them from players.
    That's just laziness. This is a crafting/building/trading game. Adding craftables to the store just makes it so the poor have to craft and the rich get everything with 1 click. I agree with anvil in the store tho, only that, seeing as it's non-obtainable unless you make alts, or even make it craftable o-o!

If you were gonna put tools in the game. Would you ever craft one again? Honestly? I wouldn't. I personally hate crafting, it can be boring, but most the perks are related to it, and it makes getting things more rewarding.
  • U two.. back on topic please >_> This is about REGISTERS XD Anyhow as you can see @SirKewberth alot of us want it back in the store :P This concludes mah argument :P
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember

I think crafting tools is something fun, if you can just buy tools then it takes away the perk system which lets you unlock certain abilities to make certain tools as you go through the game - Even tho you can buy them from players.

So if u need a chisel u must:
    -Get materials for a hammer
    -Go to a workbench
    -Craft a hammer and get materials for a chisel
    Craft a chisel
    All these can take up to 5 mins imo
    What if u r buildin somethin and u r affraid u will forget ur idea?
    "then it takes away the perk system which lets you unlock certain abilities to make certain tools as you go through the game"
    Good point.
    But maybe not all tools should be in store..Maybe a hammer?Because i crafting a hammer a waste of time(Till u find all ingredients , then u must go to a anvil/workbench x.x)
    Some might say that only those who are lazy need to buy tools from store,but thats not true lol
    If you are going to put things like that in the store, the store would be like its old self, having almost everything in the game. And that store sucked.
    Also, why can't you just stock up on materials and make yourself whatever you want whenever you need it.

Having all these excess things in the store makes the store worse. Also, won't people need to spend more time to find what they want if you are putting too much items in the store.

First it was cash registers being wanted in the store. ( Understandable)

Then it became tools and crafting stations

What's next? You want grass in the store?
  • RawskinRawskin Member
    edited October 2016
    Next to the fact that most of us want the cash register back in store, can we all agree that tapping an item in a register is way more safer than dragging, what that means is, it would be good if the staff implemented this *.*
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Every other person sells a register.. I was on my alt i went to the first holla i saw and bought a register for 30c. It doesn't need to be in store. As for tools, They are INCREDIBLY easy to craft,
  • Ok I think we can all agree on ONE THING! we need the register back in the store. Nothing else nothing more ;-;
  • We also need anvil
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember

We also need anvil

and we also need grass

(this is sarcasm if you didnt know)

We also need anvil

and we also need grass

(this is sarcasm if you didnt know)
    We do need anvils. Only way to get them is from players, if you're lucky, or make alts.
  • Don't really need them but if they were to return then make them cheap since they are craftable
  • But aren't anvils... the same as workbenchs? >_>
    Anvils are starter Workbenches. You can craft with them, but cannot use tools. Only Workbenches can use tools.
  • Like I said, put everything in the cubit shop again and it would take out most of the player interaction etc
  • Like I said, put everything in the cubit shop again and it would take out most of the player interaction etc

Dude we aren't putting every thing back... This thread was meant to be about registers but some how ended up to becoming this >_>

Dude we aren't putting every thing back... This thread was meant to be about registers but some how ended up to becoming this >_>
    Lol