edited May 2017 in Community
Nothing to see. e.e

Comments

• Bye Bye
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    see ya libby
  • RawskinRawskin Member
    edited October 2016
    Yep, I'm left with 0 friends on this game now. Sam you better be coming back on Halloween otherwise I'll take a flight to Murica and give you a butt whooping, SO YOU BETTER BE COMING BACK Y^Y
  • Bye Lib, it was really nice knowing you within the recent months. I've always admired you for your amazing personality and kindness towards others, so I'm really sorry that there are people who have lead you to quit.

But you know how on the CC goals thread you wanted to be remembered as a kind player (or something along that)? Well I'm sure we can all say that that goal has been achieved.

Till we meet again ♥
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited October 2016
    Yah, I will show up for that, Cuz I'm sort of wondering myself what new hats/items will be added.

Also, don't touch my craft room, farm or my decos. All I ask of you pl0z :) @RawSkin

You can text me if you wanna know if you can sell something or not :p

Why? I'm not quitting without any return at all. I would still like to see my stuff, if I do get back on one day lol

Also, don't touch my hats/masks from last years Halloween, until we know what came back and what didn't. No selling them! >:v (I've waited too long to not know) ;-;
  • Goodbye Lib
    I hope to see you again one day :)
  • awww liberated. sorry to see ya go. hope im not one o' the meanies D= i would like to know hw to get me room back from competition space, if possible?
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited October 2016
    Thanks @Eloquence I never really got to fully meet you, but I wish I could have known you a bit more ;)

Also, thanks to everyone for wishing me a goodbye. I will also remain away from the forums, since I'm not even gonna be a member anyways, so my input or opinion won't matter much anyways right? :P

Ask @space_fetus for it. He has perms and is a very nice guy. He will give you the door back :) @LucieWinterwolf
  • Tc, Mate. Happy Trails Cya ;)
  • edited October 2016
    Thanks liberated! ye were always a nice qbee an a fair dealer with good advice fer this pirate. will miss ye! (yer advice matters a good deal btw- experienced & straight-shootin')
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Sad to hear that Lib. I have known you for some time now, and I can tell you are a very good and kind person. It was really nice being able to build with you, even small things, and getting to know you more. I wish you all the best, and who knows, hopefully you will be back once. Have a nice day :)
  • Well goodbye lib
    Meanies r so mean >:0
  • Bye lib D:
    You were one of my only few friends that I got to chat together a lot.
  • ... Cya Lib D:
    Sad to hear you go....... and now more people will quit due to rude people that existed in this game...... I miss the old community.......
  • ... Cya Lib D:
    Sad to hear you go....... and now more people will quit due to rude people that existed in this game...... I miss the old community.......

I hear ya
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Sad to see you go libby, will you come back one day?
  • Bai (didnt put me name >.>) k....gl wif life
  • Bya Liberated, I only saw you once or a few times, but I hope you'll one day come back for good...Or awhile.
  • Bye, good luck with life o/
  • nuuuuh.... get back here <:(
  • Bai (didnt put me name >.>) k....gl wif life

It was like 1 am lol I couldn't think of all the people @.@!
    Yes, you too Jose <3 @Jose_candy

And again, thank you everyone for at least saying something nice :P
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Bye lib! D:
  • Good bye lib D:
  • Bye Libwahs! Sad to see another close friend go, but it's your choice, and I wish you the best of luck!!
  • Aw i wanted to wish you a happy birthday on March 23 because we share the same birthday :((( Bye liberated
  • I do not know you but BAII and I will totally miss you and think about you every night and day
  • NOOO Libs! D: come back to visit! :Q:
  • "I'm sure it's all just 12 years old hiding behind a computer screen calling you names"

I'm 12 years old so... names! XDD

But anyways, bye Liberated!
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Sad to see another player go... So ya pretty much wont be online in the forums right? :c

Just come and visit sometime! Cya lib...
  • Sad to see another player go... So ya pretty much wont be online in the forums right? :c

Just come and visit sometime! Cya lib...

I won't be on either very much if at all xD
    I got better things to do with my time (instead of dealing with rude kids), like studying for example.
    I guess I could play for a few days during Winter & Spring break. :P
    @Swissy Dreamer