A question.

Someone might tell me that section is the "information block" because I can not find it or the "pull block" section tell me that this or if removed, and if someone sells it, I could sell it?

Comments

• #1. The info block is a block that shows when the realm was made, the owner's name, and a description from the realm's owner. #2. I have no idea what a pull block is.
  • i believe hes saying what happen to the info and gather(aka pull) bumper in the c store, because it got removed, but I believe they said it will be added back soon if not already
  • #1. The info block is a block that shows when the realm was made, the owner's name, and a description from the realm's owner. #2. I have no idea what a pull block is.

Mm, that's i don't question, i question if the "information block" and "gather block" are removed from the cubit store?

• MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Fue un accidente después de la última actualización, ahora creo que no están en la cubit store pero ya dijeron que lo arreglarán y podremos comprarlos como antes.
  • MarieAra said:

Fue un accidente después de la última actualización, ahora creo que no están en la cubit store pero ya dijeron que lo arreglarán y podremos comprarlos como antes.

Oh, perfecto, gracias Marie por la información! ^^
This discussion has been closed.