Ban the player above you!

Comments

• Roxie01Roxie01 Member
    edited June 2018
    Banned for banning somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebodythat banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebodythat banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that banned somebody that is mod :0
  • Banned for banning everyone in this discussion
  • Banned for having to short of a sentence. This is long enough.
  • Banned for calling me a baby. >:O
  • Banned because you ARE a baby :O
  • Banned cause you 2 are babies
  • Banned for talking about babies.
  • Banned for being a cub
  • Banned for not being Quack567
  • Banned for thinking ducks are better than cows
  • Banned for being wrong
  • Banned for leaving slobber on my keyboard.
  • Banned for existing
  • Got banned... But I don't know why
  • Banned for being too late
  • Banned because everyone keeps using that dead joke.
  • Banned for eating me chips.

Why you eat me chips? xD
  • Banned because....uh...because....ehm......*Sigh* I ran out of excuses for banning people
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited June 2018
    Banned for running out of excuses.
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    Banned because being a stick ! :P
  • Banned for being epic
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited June 2018
    Banned for being an epic stick cow
  • Banned for being a tumbleweed
  • Banned for banning somebody for being epic.
  • Banned for banning me.
  • Banned for no following forum games rules

@scorto7
  • Banned for being a nosey person snooping in my profile
  • banned for beeing moo
  • Banned for being ahmad
  • edited June 2018
    Banned 4 posting more than 1time on the same day in the same discution
This discussion has been closed.