New Decoration Suggestions!

I have a few suggestions for decorative blocks that I would like to share. Some of them are just filling sets of blocks that currently exist, or making certain crafting items available as decorative blocks that can be placed in realms.

= Filling & Expanding Current Block/Buildable Sets =
•Dark Brick Stairs, Blue Brick Stairs, and Gold Brick Stairs: Stairs versions of almost every building block exist, including Red Brick stairs, however Dark/Blue/Gold Brick Stairs do not exist.
•Red Marble!

= Craftable Items that can be used for Decorations =
The Steel Cauldron and Metal Gears are a perfect example of a crafting item that can also be used as a decoration. A few things that I think would also make great decorations are:
•Gizmo
•Metal Pipe
•Spring
•Laser Cutter
•Magnet
•Rubber Hose

= New Blocks =
•Red Marble! We have White/Black/Blue marble, so Red is the next step!
•Public Use crafting stations (where people can use Anvil/Workbench/Forge/Extractor/Distiller even if they don't have permissions to the rest of the realm)
•Doors: Metal/Wood doors that open and close automatically when walked through. Could be purely decorational, or it could be used with a Sentry as another way to control access to an area.
•Control Panel: A sloped block that looks like a control panel or keyboard with buttons on it. Doesn't have to actually do anything. For those who want to complete their evil lab >:D
•One-way Trap Doors: One that opens upwards could function as a cloud (can go up but not down) and a downwards one would be a trap door that you could fall through but not jump back up through.

I could probably think of more, but that's all I had off the top of my head.

Comments

• Who voted the last option? We will never know :/
    But doors already was suggested, but not detailed