Crown Level without Patron?

To my knowledge, most of the players with Crown Level has a gold frame in his/her name, or what we call Patron. Yes, Patron. We can get a Patron with Buying Cubits. However, if no player with the Crown Level that doesn't have a Patron?

Comments

• I couldn't really understand what you said there, but... I think that the answer is yes, you don't need patron
  • Crown comes at level 25 you can be a level zero and have patron so patron doesnt go eith level
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    It's entirely possible. Patron and level are not related. The reason many level 25+ players also have the patron banner is because they have been playing for a long time and are dedicated enough to purchase cubits. Just like it's possible to have patron without the crown, it's possible to have the crown without patron.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Or do an official event like the Clan Race Tournament, I have not done any tapjoys nor bought cubits before, and after the Clan Race Tournament I got the Patron Rank o3o
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    I don't understand you... What is your question?
  • Mufflon said:

I couldn't really understand what you said there, but... I think that the answer is yes, you don't need patron

ikr

Okay then (sorry because I'm not fluent in English). Is there a player with a high level who don't have a Patron?
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Croubict said:

Mufflon said:

I couldn't really understand what you said there, but... I think that the answer is yes, you don't need patron

ikr

Okay then (sorry because I'm not fluent in English). Is there a player with a high level who don't have a Patron?
    Yes there is. Patron is only there if you buy cubits or do tapjou offers. If a player has never done those but are high level, they would also have no patron. But they would have the crown.

• Me, crou, level 33 and have not patron. And i don't know how to get patron :p