The Roman Legion Recruiting + Expanding

Hello Qbees,

I know there are a lot of clans out there in our world,
But how about going back to zero?!

Huh? What do you mean?!
What i mean?! I mean you and i and all other clan-members are going to go back to "Beta"(Well not really Beta).

My section (The Roman Builders) is a section of The Roman Legion, What is The Roman Legion?
The Roman Legion is a clan that is very basic but also very advanced.
We build we talk we have fun and make the (virtual) world a better place for you and me.
In this clan at my section we hold monthly events and we do fun games and building!

Well they do that in all clans, Why would i join The Roman Legion(Builders)?
Ofcourse in other clans they do the same, what would the use of the game be id they didn't? Anyway why join us?
Because we want you to experience the best of Cubic Castles! And not just the best but also have fun in it.

Okay, Are there requirements?
Depending on wich department, yes.
For example:

TRL(The Roman Legion): The Most main one being lvl 25, futher more don't be noted or known as a scammer/cheater.

TRB(The Roman Builders): Lvl 25, You need a certain amount of building skill, but if your not good in building we can teach you or if your not interested in building you can also become a miner!

So come and join us now! Visit our clan realm New Roman Empire if you want to get initiated or add one of the leaders.

The Roman Legion: General de Valor, August Ceasar, Commander Capie
The Roman Builders(NOTE: We are leading this section not the clan): *DutchMansProud*, XyZil

Greetings The Roman staff team.

Comments

• KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    The Roman legion for the win! Lol, I just now found out about you guys after months of being in the Roman legion, also Commander Cappie is in charge of the Roman legion.
  • I am wondering what is the max level for clan; what is the benefit for clan; and do your clan accept a newbie that joined lately and is poor; what is the playing time (game time)

I hope I could find a clan that is within my playing time. It is boring to be alone.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Max level for a clan is 5.
  • Man you need to do your homework, Agustus Ceaser, General De Valor, and Commander Cappie are the leaders.
  • Man you need to do your homework, Agustus Ceaser, General De Valor, and Commander Cappie are the leaders.

I heared Gen and Ceaser are the founders and cappie is one of the main leaders.
    currycrab said:

I am wondering what is the max level for clan; what is the benefit for clan; and do your clan accept a newbie that joined lately and is poor; what is the playing time (game time)

I hope I could find a clan that is within my playing time. It is boring to be alone.

Ofcourse we accept new people :)
    Feel free to add me or XiZil (Cubic Helios, and Kewb are moved to the security section to lead that dept) if you want to join Builders.
  • As i said in the new comment above we opend a new dept The Roman Security [TRS],
    Leaders: Cubic Helios and Kewb(under my supervision for now).

I heared Gen and Ceaser are the founders and cappie is one of the main leaders.
    currycrab said:

I am wondering what is the max level for clan; what is the benefit for clan; and do your clan accept a newbie that joined lately and is poor; what is the playing time (game time)

Ofcourse we accept new people :)
    Feel free to add me or XiZil (Cubic Helios, and Kewb are moved to the security section to lead that dept) if you want to join Builders.
    We are all the leaders and have equal rank in the clan.
  • Good thanks for the fix, I see you in CC land. -Cappie
  • edited February 2016
    Glad your happy with this version -Dutchie
  • Hi, this is LuminaFaith2468 and one of the remaining Phraetors of the Roman Legion. I'd like you to completely remove this post as the information on recruitment is wrong and your clan ins no longer in collaboration with the Roman Legion.