What Would You Do With The Power Of A Mod?

So, as we all should know, mods are some amazing people who help the people of cubic castles the best they can, and keep bullying and scamming to a minimum. And, people like myself, dream of becoming one of them. And with great power, comes great responsibilities, so what would you do with a power of a mod? Mine would definitely be to help people with stuff like building, crafting, making them feel better, stuff like that. Because, most times you can't do those things, because they won't trust, and if they do, not care about you almost at all. But if you are a mod, you can actually be able to do those things, you can help the amazing people of cc without being accused of a scammer, you can be able to be friendly with anyone and they won't be like 'the freak is wrong with this guy.. does he love me?'.

Comments

• LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited September 2016
    I would do my job. I would be like every other mod helping in any way possible. I can't due to age and plus I never would want to be one, but if I did happen to have the powers of a mod I would seriously like to be able to change my name and level whenever :P (I like the blue tag too) I just don't see being a mod or having a mod as your friend a huge deal honestly. Yeah we can admire and look up to them and freak out and turn all "good and proper" around them, but there are tons of players that are just like mods. Plus, really think about it man, becoming a mod would be awesome and awful. You get swarmed by tons of players constantly and have to ban, mute, become cloaked to prevent and stop scams etc. While only being "popular" because you're a mod and knowing that can't be nice, knowing that people more than likely like you because you have a blue titled name.
    Like someone for who they are, not because they have a blue nametag. Their name tag doesn't define them, their personality does. :P

Yes, I have mods as friends, but they're just people like you and I, except they have a job. ;)
  • I would strive to protect all the quests in the world I'd reply to any report as long as it's legit I'd warn them and if all else fails I'd mute then ban them with permission from an admin
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Oh my god not another one
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    I'd disguise myself as other mods :P
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Ill react to every report (if same problem got reported 3+ times) and i will give them warnings, if they already have warnings (i dunno if that may happen) they get a day jail, after that if he still scamms he gets 2 days and forth until max a month (and thats from me)

If it is swearing/bullying ill do the same as with scamming but instead of jail i do mute (max mute time a week)

#stopscamminganbullying
  • I would be just like any mods now xP
  • As mods are still players themselves, I would do as I am now play the game help others when can and of course would help resolve ingame issues help people etc. all that comes with being a mod. Remember they are people/players they just have extra duties :3
  • Buy all tophats in the game!
  • ApricotApricot Member
    edited September 2016
    I would try to help new players and deal with issues, but I guess that's what mods do right now, I know the economy in the game is rough so I guess I would try to inform players the most about good trades and etc.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    -AK- said:

Buy all tophats in the game!

How is that a mod power?? Unless status attracts attention?
  • I would force everyone to do some parkour
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    But... people has to do parkour at the beggining of adventure already right?
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    I would slap people and force them to slap each pther! C; (Dont take this seriously)
  • I Will Do my job as best as I can ! And concetrate my efforts on the begginers and young player .
  • Archevix said:

I would force everyone to do some parkour

That's evil. I like your thinking.
    -AK- said:

Buy all tophats in the game!

But why?

I would slap people and force them to slap each pther! C; (Dont take this seriously)

Who doesn't love a good slap?

And for me, I'd do my job, and change my name to AFK so people leave me alone :P
    blockquote class="Quote" rel="Swissy Dreamer">I would slap people and force them to slap each pther! C; (Dont take this seriously)

Who doesn't love a good slap?

And for me, I'd do my job, and change my name to AFK so people leave me alone :P

doesnt everyone??
  • I will disguise as someone and stalk the person i am disguising :DDDD