Quitting CC.

I thought of quitting cubic castles.No Reason and I'm going to give away my account with all the items in it tommorow at this CC time with a holla.BYE TO ALL CC PLAYERS AND FRIENDS :) .I'm also going to close my YouTube channel.

Comments

• Nuuuuuuuuu! Don't give your account! You might come back one day, don't do it :c You'll regret it
  • whaaaaaat nuuuuuuu stayyyyyy .-. or least save your account maybe come back later on D:
  • You can give your items away, but dont close your yt acc and cc you may return and be like: "omg man, why did i do such thing :/"

I cant stop you from quitting as its your choose, but im just warning you before you do something bad or not for you.
  • GIVE MEH THI ITEEEEMH !!! Nah jk, keep everything, just in case of.
  • Nuuuuu do noooottt give Urr account!!!!!!!!!!! You might come back one day!!!! Doooonnntttt!!

We will miss you T-T

REMEMBER, DON'T GIVEAWAY YOUR ACCOUNT!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    We'll miss ya, and dont give youre account. Best is to put youre items in a dispencer for peeps to take. More peeps have fun with it then
  • Have fun irl, Tiger. You were a nice player when I knew you. (That was some time ago, when I was Hazelnuts and a nub) xD
  • EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited September 2016
    Nuuuu don't go :'<
    Tigers are still cats :<
    Or at least save your account in case you come back :'<
  • Erm... @Horus , this seems against the rules...
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited September 2016

Erm... @Horus , this seems against the rules...

There's nothing really wrong with giving your account or quitting.
  • edited September 2016
    He didnt give it away at last... i met him just now...
    Lucaa spoke to him...
  • Come and join us on the other side :)
  • Erm... @Horus , this seems against the rules...

no if you try to sell it then it is against the rules
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    It is actually against the Terms of Service to share accounts with other people, however it's still better than selling. Of course family-sharing is a different matter.
  • Horus said:

It is actually against the Terms of Service to share accounts with other people, however it's still better than selling. Of course family-sharing is a different matter.

gotcha thanks for clearing that up
  • Horus said:

I THOUGHT giving away accounts is against the rules
  • Horus said:

I THOUGHT giving away accounts is against the rules
    yes however as he said its better than selling your acount or items for real world things or for other games
  • After being a player who has quit for 3 months now I have to say... I loved it. After quitting I had so much more time to hang with family and friends. It was pretty awesome, but I miss it so much. I have to admit that. I miss all of my amazing friends. Happy trails dear player.