Am I Allowed To Use This Game's Content For Making a Shirt?

edited September 2016 in Off-Topic
So, I am making a cubic castles t-shirt. Because why not. And obviously, the picture is Cosmic Cow's trademarked stuff. So, just to make sure I have permission. Can I do this? WAIT. -facepalm- I should've pm-d a mod. Okay. SO that way other people know.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well, you dont have to pm a mod. They are not actual the owners, they just help with stuff. You have to pm the dev
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Ooh if you are allowed, I would like to see the result :D
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I think it's okay to make one or a few for your friends or something, since another player has in the past.
    Just as long as you don't plan on mass producing and selling for your own profit, it should be fine.
  • Oh... Cubic Castles shirt... It would be fine to produce one or two... I don't think if you wear it and walk the police will arrest you and make you pay tax for it... It's like making a plush or a doll Cubic Castles themed (as some of the players did it).

The idea in general is that this is their logo, you can't use it to make profit for yourself...

I'm not a dev, so you need to refer to them for more and accurate information!

Wanna see the results! Good luck