Patron on/off switch

I heard that when you get 4k cubits from tapjoy you gets patron and some ppl like me dont likes these gold things in the names so there should be a switch on/off

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Why don't they like the fancy gold lines? But I think it should be an option because you can also earn patron form buying cubits I think. And not everyone wants to show to the world they buy cubits. But then again not everyone realizes that.
  • On my country dollar is so freaking op priced, people will think im richy-lazy >.>
  • piratax10 said:

On my country dollar is so freaking op priced, people will think im richy-lazy >.>

lol that is true in my country too...
    5$ can be a 2-day meal to 30% of people in my country (Maybe less)
    However, Tapjoy offers are difficult too o.O, but sometimes I got the 10-minute playing offers which can be done easily.
  • CD87 said:

piratax10 said:

On my country dollar is so freaking op priced, people will think im richy-lazy >.>

However, Tapjoy offers are difficult too o.O, but sometimes I got the 10-minute playing offers which can be done easily.
    I'm on the other side of the coin. There is relatively little you can do with 5 euro.
  • I support on/off option.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

CD87 said:

piratax10 said:

I'm on the other side of the coin. There is relatively little you can do with 5 euro.
    Why is that? I'm sure $5 is less than €5.
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    $5 = €4.59
    But it depends on the country you're in. I think that's what @The hunted means
    xNexy said:

$5 = €4.59
    But it depends on the country you're in. I think that's what @The hunted means

Still at the same time, be creative. You can find tons of uses for five dollars. For example use it to buy cubits in game.
  • 1$ = 4R$ (real (brazil money)
    NO it isnt like in japan that is commun 1000¥ = 1$ or something like that
    On brazil all things are freaking expensive >_<
    piratax10 said:

1$ = 4R$ (real (brazil money)
    NO it isnt like in japan that is commun 1000¥ = 1$ or something like that
    On brazil all things are freaking expensive >_<</p>

That's because of inflation and exporting and importing things. The market today...

We are kinda going off topic. But anyways the idea of patron was more like to show how dedicated you are to this game?
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    I think so yes, just a 'reward' thingy.
    I at first thought it had to do with friend codes
  • I am for having the patron to be able to be turned off :)! While it is shiny I dislike having this huge cloud of different doo dads above my head. I also like to be able to hide what clan I am in. It be nice :)!