Sitting in overworld?!

2016-09-12 01.24.47 i have a video on my yt channel to prove it but idk if it is a glitch or not but if you do a double jump then a bump on the edge. It will make you sit for ages. Tbh it is pretty cool

Comments

• it also works near the town center
  • Sir. JigsawSir. Jigsaw Member
    edited September 2016
    Stevenlol said:

it also works near the town center

Cool I'll try it

Spoiler:
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Its some sorta old bug since last year if i remember well
    But its no big issue anyways
  • The way I think of it is more of an Easter egg, it's not affecting anything in the game, so I wouldn't exactly call this a bug :)
  • *>Jess<* said:

The way I think of it is more of an Easter egg, it's not affecting anything in the game, so I wouldn't exactly call this a bug :)

It IS a bug and should be called a bug, not an "easter egg", because when you "sit" sparkles are still above you, just like when you bump. :3

• *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited September 2016

Off-topic:

Wikipedia said:

An Easter egg is an intentional inside joke, hidden message, or feature in an interactive work such as a computer program, video game or DVD menu screen. The name is used to evoke the idea of a traditional Easter egg hunt.

You tellin dat to me, or him? o3o
    RioRay said:

*>Jess<* said:

The way I think of it is more of an Easter egg, it's not affecting anything in the game, so I wouldn't exactly call this a bug :)

It IS a bug and should be called a bug, not an "easter egg", because when you "sit" sparkles are still above you, just like when you bump. :3

I said the way I think of it.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Best way to afk in the overworld imo.