I Have Questions

Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
edited February 2016 in Help Requests
1. Is that a picture of a Spudbug for the bug reports? 2. Is there a question asking thingy like the old forums? 3. Can i be a llamacorn? 4. Is there a way you can log off of your account on the forums?

Ok i'm done (the llamacorn question was random)

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    1. Maybe it is, maybe not!
    2. Did you mean help section? I've moved your post to it since you posted in the wrong one.
    3. M-maybe? o.o
    4. Click on the account options button under your name in the sidebar and you will see "sign out" option.
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    edited February 2016
    Ok, thanks Cort. And another question i forgot to put in there was, what's the whole craze about the "NULL" hat? o-o
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    Fluffy303 said:

Ok, thanks Cort. And another question i forgot to put in there was, what's the whole craze about the "NULL" hat? o-o

Yea that hat is very interesting o-o
    Null was a bugged item in one of the packs long time ago. So it basically is just a broken hat that switches to all the existent in-game hats as you move since it doesn't really have it's own texture. Don't know what's the craze about it honestly, it pretty much will get fixed eventually.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Isn't it fixed already? The Valentine update came with the solution to the NULL.

Isn't it fixed already? The Valentine update came with the solution to the NULL.

Nope, it still is working

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Then the announcement board is misleading. It said NULL hat and other various bugs fixed.

Then the announcement board is misleading. It said NULL hat and other various bugs fixed.

I also thought it was fixed :P but then I saw Rolim, his null is still working
    XD I saw his picture on the old forum so I was confused too.
  • I think rolim and athena have the nulls
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    The NULL's awesome, but some people are bit too insane for it. Someone offered 500000 Cubits for one...
  • Idk but was the null supposed to be fixed? Some players still have them...