better computer,selling and buying real time people's items

2»

Comments

• edited October 2016

What if I'm trying to find an item that only one UNpopular person has in the game?Should i be going around everwhere looking for that ONE person?It will be so insufficient.Also if it happens that I cannot yet afford it,how will I find that one person again?Or if that person is offline while I'm online?Do you know a way,I want to ask?

Part of te game is meeting people and friending them so you can find them again in just such a case, or getting some warp food for their realm to get back there. imho- and this is from somebody who HATES shopping- using an out of game exchange-style market would drastically alter the very social nature of CC, and further isolate those you refer to as 'UNpopular". maybe those are exactly the folks who we should be seeking out and friending, not isolating even more? i generally do not ever use hollas for selling, only for events. i use forums for buying and selling, as it's way more efficient and way less panic attack-inducing than a HollaMob flooding my realm...
    One thing i do for hard to find items is offer a bounty to friends who can find that item for me. I sweeten the deal with either an item they need or a cubit bonus for finding the item/s i am having trouble finding.
  • How about we all just settle this, and stop the debate?

@aqswertyYT This is a child-friendly game, we don't need you swearing here, many people have had people disagreeing with them on their suggestion threads, but you don't need to go swearing, breaking rules, cyber-bullying others, everyone has their own opinion, and if you continue to break the rules, you will receive warnings or get a permanent ban from the forums.

Not all blocks need to be really important, the computer can be used as decor, roleplaying, etc. The whole "online-shopping" thing doesn't seem really interesting, of course, this could prevent scams, but the whole reason scams happen is because of YOURSELF.

Every time I go to luca's hollas, I see loads of people there, and half of them are beginners too. Why are they there? When you're new to a game, of course you wanna explore, if this feature was added, all the beginners would be cooped up in their realms browsing their computer, looking for stuff to buy, when they need cubits, they just get up, break a few blocks from their realms, head back to the computer and done, they get their item. Basically, it'd be looking at a computer while they look at another computer. There's no fun in that.

I've created a thread for this whole "meeting" friends thing, this game isn't about buying, buying is only 1/6 of this game, 3/6 for friends, 2/6 for building, all adds up to one amazing game we know now, Cubic Castles. If this was added, shops would be empty, no business to be made, only an empty realm with one, precious computer sitting in the middle. You're like, "Oh, hey, I need to buy something!" you walk up to the computer, "Hmm, here it is!" you buy it, and you continue on with your daily CC life. What's so interesting about that? Look at how our irl technology has improved, made us soft, do you really want that to happen to a game you enjoy too?

Anyways, this feature doesn't seem interesting at all, I agree with the others, this really doesn't seem like something we want in the future.

~Jessy
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Cubic Castles has a greater SOCIAL aspect to it. If you don't enjoy playing it then stop attention seeking. There are many amazing methods to make cubits. Shops i just one of them, I myself know, Being a shop keeper, That it isn't easy but if you really want to, you have to be dedicated.
  • Well done, a lot of people comented . but NO. The game will fall . If you want an online shop, post a thread on the forum.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

*>Jess<* said:

How about we all just settle this, and stop the debate?

@aqswertyYT This is a child-friendly game, we don't need you swearing here, many people have had people disagreeing with them on their suggestion threads, but you don't need to go swearing, breaking rules, cyber-bullying others, everyone has their own opinion, and if you continue to break the rules, you will receive warnings or get a permanent ban from the forums.

Not all blocks need to be really important, the computer can be used as decor, roleplaying, etc. The whole "online-shopping" thing doesn't seem really interesting, of course, this could prevent scams, but the whole reason scams happen is because of YOURSELF.

Every time I go to luca's hollas, I see loads of people there, and half of them are beginners too. Why are they there? When you're new to a game, of course you wanna explore, if this feature was added, all the beginners would be cooped up in their realms browsing their computer, looking for stuff to buy, when they need cubits, they just get up, break a few blocks from their realms, head back to the computer and done, they get their item. Basically, it'd be looking at a computer while they look at another computer. There's no fun in that.

I've created a thread for this whole "meeting" friends thing, this game isn't about buying, buying is only 1/6 of this game, 3/6 for friends, 2/6 for building, all adds up to one amazing game we know now, Cubic Castles. If this was added, shops would be empty, no business to be made, only an empty realm with one, precious computer sitting in the middle. You're like, "Oh, hey, I need to buy something!" you walk up to the computer, "Hmm, here it is!" you buy it, and you continue on with your daily CC life. What's so interesting about that? Look at how our irl technology has improved, made us soft, do you really want that to happen to a game you enjoy too?

Anyways, this feature doesn't seem interesting at all, I agree with the others, this really doesn't seem like something we want in the future.

~Jessy

'child-friendly game' you say?Do you even play this shit?Just shut the f*ck up and go play minecraft,you bloody idiot.You must have only seen the good side,which only noobs see
    NO SWEARING HERE, DO YOU HEAR THAT (or do you want a ban?)
  • *>Jess<* said:

How about we all just settle this, and stop the debate?

~Jessy

and no one even cares about friends in game,get a life you social freak
  • We need a mod to shut this thing down @Horus

i didnt know what horus meant before but i read in a book its a god lel
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    @aqswertyYT you really should watch what you're saying, being abusive towards your fellow forumers and using profanities just because they disagree with you won't be tolerated.

Cleaned up this thread and will lock this.
This discussion has been closed.