I accidentally stole something of yours, come to me and ill give it back free, im sorry :L

Ok so we were in the caves in cubic town center, and you asked for something back, you said msh, I didnt know you were talking to me, I was tired, aparentley you accidentally gave me something, I wont say what, add me in game, and then teleport to me, tell me what it is and you can have it back, you have untill tuesday to come to me, im sorry for not realizing you gave it to me xD, and anyone who comes to me naming random items will just be ignored, im genuinly trying to return an item

Comments

• >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    Hello! Can you tell me who is this to?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    O.o what did you get?
  • thats the thing I forget there name, hence why I wont say the item name, its nothing extravagant, or super rare (I think at least) its under 2k in value, if I dont find them by tuesday ill say what it is, but it happened in the event cave area, the room just before the prize room where loads of people usually hang out
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    So you don't even know who lost it?
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Tell support, they can keep an eye out for someone saying they lost it etc...
  • the person who lost it knows they lost it, and they know they gave it to me by accident, so im hoping they will see this forum post and come forward about it, I just want to be a nice guy and do the right thing, but at the same time dont want to give the item to chancer who claims its theres
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Support, they can check who dropped it:)
  • how do I contact them? keep in mind it wasnt dropped, it was accidentally given to me by them dropping it on my character and clicking yes
  • Its strange, cuz i received 2k items too, i think its some type of glicth
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    That person might not be in the forums. Most people aren't. So do contact support as Penguin said
  • An accident is pretty much not an excuse, I highly recommend emailing support due to the chances that the mentioned player doesn't use the forums.