I owe you a apology

Dear peoples of the world wide cubic islands,

This is purposly to anyone I have ever offended or anyone I was rude to. When I was a nub, I had major anger issues (I had a very personal reason why I had anger issues but I wont say it) And I was rude to alot of people. I'm most defenitly sure everyone remebers how me and =MGN= Stargazer used to fight a lot. Since then, me and her have come to peace and we arent fighting anymore. Once you get to know her, she is very nice. So, here is a list, a note to everyone I was rude to, apologizing to them. Thank you (BTW please dont close this I need to keep this open for people to see thank you)

To xXBad wolfXx: When I bought you that clanstone, I had thought you already knew it was for you. Back then you were my bff, because my bff irl saff had not starting playing cc yet, so when you wouldnt talk to me, I was very upset, so I started being rude to you. At the time I was going through those personal things. So when you were ignoring me, my anger issues choose to be forceful and mean to you. I dont expect you to forgive me, Im just hoping you read this and understand. And I am deeply sorry.

To =MGN= Stargazer: I remeber when I tped to my friend, Flowercutie01, and you were there blowing up qbees with qbee bombs when they were trying to mine. Then I wanted to get back at you so I blew you up, you got mad and I started being rude. I remeber when you posted the screenshots of me cussing at you, and I wasnt mad. I knew that I deserved that. I had no right to cuss at you for something so stupid. And I know we are at good terms now, but I just wanted to say from the bottom of my heart I am sorry.

------------------------

To *keen dinosaur*: I remeber when you were mad at me for being rude to your sister, and I asked if you would forgive me, and you said if i bought you a nametag, you would forgive me. I sold alot of my stuff to get you that nametag and when I bought it for you, you didnt forgive me which made me very upset, which also triggered my anger. I remeber we were in Sid's Treasure Hunt game realm and you were getting into my convosation with a friend which I found kinda annoying and then I didnt use and curse words and I wasnt very mad I was just mostly upset. SO again from the bottom of my heart I am so sorry.

-------------------------

Thank you for reading these notes. If I was ever offencive/rude to you, please just know i am so so so so sorry. And that I have matured from when I had these issues. Thank you.

Comments

• xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    I forgive you BigPinkness...
    I was never ignoring you or tried to find a reason not to talk to you, when you came online everyday I had a reason to be on, and we did hat packs and stuff like that together that I enjoyed...

however
    "To *keen dinosaur*:I asked if you would forgive me, and you said if i bought you a nametag, you would forgive me. I sold alot of my stuff to get you that nametag and when I bought it for you, you didnt forgive me which made me very upset, which also triggered my anger. I remeber we were in Sid's Treasure Hunt game realm and you were getting into my convosation with a friend which I found kinda annoying and then I didnt use and curse words and I wasnt very mad I was just mostly upset. SO again from the bottom of my heart I am so sorry."

1) She owed you a name tag but when she tried to give it to you you banned her
    2) We knew the person you were talking to in Sid's realm was your alt so we were kinda confused

But i'm not here to start a argument...
    I was kinda shocked I was the first person on the list because I didn't think we would ever settle the fight between us...

I'm glad we settled it, it doesn't matter who we were back then, it matters what we do now C:
    so Thank you

• I forgive you BigPinkness...
    I was never ignoring you or tried to find a reason not to talk to you, when you came online everyday I had a reason to be on, and we did hat packs and stuff like that together that I enjoyed...

however

"To *keen dinosaur*:I asked if you would forgive me, and you said if i bought you a nametag, you would forgive me. I sold alot of my stuff to get you that nametag and when I bought it for you, you didnt forgive me which made me very upset, which also triggered my anger. I remeber we were in Sid's Treasure Hunt game realm and you were getting into my convosation with a friend which I found kinda annoying and then I didnt use and curse words and I wasnt very mad I was just mostly upset. SO again from the bottom of my heart I am so sorry."

1) She owed you a name tag but when she tried to give it to you you banned her
    2) We knew the person you were talking to in Sid's realm was your alt so we were kinda confused

But i'm not here to start a argument...
    I was kinda shocked I was the first person on the list because I didn't think we would ever settle the fight between us...

I'm glad we settled it, it doesn't matter who we were back then, it matters what we do now C:
    so Thank you

Thank you for understanding! Im so glad we are at peace now
  • Um one sec, i am not on the list :p but if =mgn=stargazer got mad because u killed him with qbee bomb, didnt he know the others were getting mad at him too?
  • Um one sec, i am not on the list :p but if =mgn=stargazer got mad because u killed him with qbee bomb, didnt he know the others were getting mad at him too?

Okay, 1. U were mad at me? Or I was rude to you? STML got me like POW xD
    2. Stargazer is a she.
  • I forgive you.IT's really good that you apologize for your bad words.
  • I forgive you as well. I'm not sure if you remember actually using profanity towards me, but when I was new player, I simply asked to buy a paper bag from you, but you just went full out rage on me. It made me wonder why, but I don't hold grudges lol :P