weird edge-of-map spawn glitch

so sometimes when I enter a realm, I will spawn in the air, when I fall down, I will be at the edge of the realm x.x.

its a minor bug, but still.

Comments

• _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember

so sometimes when I enter a realm, I will spawn in the air, when I fall down, I will be at the edge of the realm x.x.

its a minor bug, but still.

Yeah, I think this usually happens when you teleport to a friend right when they leave the realm.
  • sometimes... but usually it happens when I enter a realm empty of people x.x
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    It's been around for quite awhile, totally harmless though. :)
  • eagence said:

Its actually a realy important bug due to letting people go out of cages.

So that's where you keep people!!!

eagence said:

Its actually a realy important bug due to letting people go out of mazes or cages or ect. Think you do a maze where ending is at one corner. This bug may lead a qbee to end of maze. Or worse think you do a "Public Workshop" where you give permision to all but non can break anything... If someone just spawn on top of the glass cage he can simply break whole of my work and I don't know who to blame for that?

Actually the bug is a old bug and may depend on condition in some case you spawn at corner out of grey room space or sometimes at top of corner falling ect. I know that the bug may happen rarely due to people who tp others while others were leaving the room (or due to usage of teleport food to get into a realm)

If you think its harmless, maybe you just dont think how much not nice things may occur due to that such as people entering spaces where they normally shouldn't. Good thing is abusing this bug is almost impossible but still it cause a lot of problems for us (as well as me and maybe for adventure mod due to tp food bumper...)

Eagence is right, this bug is so dangerous I won't let kids out after dark anymore!

• This bug has been here since I started xd So I think its ok but I would like to see it get fixed
  • It's astounding how long this bug has been around for, I remember experiencing this bug the first day I played Cubic Castles... That was 2 years ago.
    I'm surprised it hasn't been fixed yet, It might be important for preventing another problem (which may be worse) maybe and that might be why it happens.
    When I first started they had just fixed a glitch in which some times people would teleport to someone who leaves and end up in 'Limbo' realms, This may have been to fix that although I am not certain.
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    This bug can be triggered too by Dying and Teleporting to a friend :3