Inspirational quotes

Mk.. so I doubt many of you guys out there are gonna take this seriously

Anyways...

I was thinking CC right now is in an era of scammers, hackers and maybe sometimes corrupt mods?
Anyways heres a thing I would like to say, to hopefully give those old folks a lil boost!

(i made this btw)

People say, "Cubic Castle doesn't have any emotions." But for the true, loving, compassionate players we believe in this one sentence, "Cubic Castle may not have any emotions to you, but we, the players can become its emotions."

So ye if you got anything like this come and say it out loud ^_^ The time has come to stand against scammers and hackers, if you see ANYONE getting bullied online, report them, send proof, let the community know about the forums! Let their issues be solved, if we don't do something now who will? If we don't do something now, Cc WILL fall apart, and that is something I don't want to see. I bet you guys think its another one of those stand up idiots making a thread like this, well this is different I am actually going to make a stand, you will see me do it. I promise

I know lots of you are thinking, whats up with this dork, he's quit so many times, abandoned his friends, he has no right to say this at all!

I can tell you one thing... when will I quit cc? Let me tell you... NEVER THIS IS MY PLACE! MY HOME! I WILL NEVER LEAVE IT!
And besides I can't the sounds of help keep calling out to me. Starting from now, I shall be doing everything I can to help the community, hosting events, giving donations, asking for donations to give to the new players, help anyone who needs help. Report the scammers.

These are the lists of things I wish to accomplish, although I hate to say it, but I alone, cannot make a change of this big. In order to do this, I ask you to stand up for each other! ^_^ And dudes don't cyber bully ;-; all you will go in jail ;-;

Comments

• edited August 2016
    "A scammer is one who can't get their items fairly. A person who donates is one who gives people their items fairly." - The Awesome Dude (donated 129500c to people in total and has given 43k to himself) Another quote to keep in mind "Heroes never die. Its what people think of them will."
  • :3 very nice, I donated over 500k c something? IDK O-O ask the ppl I gave them too lol ;-;
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    corrupt mods?
    Yeah those corrupt people who give up their spare time to help this game and community.
  • My fav is one a friend told me, "Be the beautiful the blind can see" I like it alot another fav is this one "Trust in God whenever things go wrong" or it's something like thst
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

:3 very nice, I donated over 500k c something? IDK O-O ask the ppl I gave them too lol ;-;

More than 500k
  • BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
    edited August 2016
    gdog said:

corrupt mods?
    Yeah those corrupt people who give up their spare time to help this game and community.

No not that kind of mod ._. dangit u took it the wrong way -.-ll When i meant corrupt mods I meant my mods lol, mah old clan mods, shoudl've put it in that sense ;-;

:3 very nice, I donated over 500k c something? IDK O-O ask the ppl I gave them too lol ;-;

More than 500k
    Oh o-o

My fav is one a friend told me, "Be the beautiful the blind can see" I like it alot another fav is this one "Trust in God whenever things go wrong" or it's something like thst

Nice nice :3