How about servers?

Think about it. A server where:

*You can do minigames that are organized very well. (Hide and seek, PVP, Trivia)
*It is a good way to introduce new stuff in the game (I imagine myself playing real basketball in-game)
*Hubs where everybody can interact with each other in different ways
*I imagine new minigames that can be introduced (the mentioned basketball game, game shows, speed/death run, build battles)

It may sound something that is already shown in another game *ehem* Minecraft *ehem* Roblox *ehem*. However it is a step forward that will bring back the hype everybody so desperately wanted to see over the course of this game.

To Cosmic Cow tho, this will be a huge challenge. However, it is worth taking a shot for this game to get its hype back. Many people are now quitting because this game is really starting to get boring. It is unsettling. Hopefully, this idea will go on more than just a forum thread. #CCisSenpai

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    This wouldnt be really great since to go to another server you have to load the whole server every time, also this game is not trying to copy minecraft
  • This is a good plan, but there is one snag. Being a fully multiplayer game with inventories carried between worlds, everyone would have all of their items with them. And, being outside of the central Cubic Castles server, the owner of the realm could find a way to hack the other players' inventories, and they watch ass their possessions are plucked from their pockets.

There are a few ways to remedy these issues:
    -Make inventories client-side (this would result in cheating)
    -Host the scripted servers on Cubic Castles servers (this could result in a virus)
    -Place all of the players' items on hold until they exit (this could glitch, resulting in lost items. It could also confuse new players)

Good idea, though.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    these new stuff u mentioned don't really require servers. as long as new items are added, it would be sufficient.
  • these new stuff u mentioned don't really require servers. as long as new items are added, it would be sufficient.

Yea.... I just remembered about

Opening a new server = buying some packs of guns in other game

I can't remember correctly what he said (Cause it's 1 year and several months ago) but the main point is that
    Anyway Keep Cubic Castles be Cubic Castles.... Cosmic Team have something in future
  • every realm is a server for me.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Helles said:

every realm is a server for me.

True that's what I was thinking when I first saw the topic name
  • Helles said:

every realm is a server for me.

It's different things.......
    But yea you're a bit right
    Server is Cubic Castles's Realm
    XD
    But NVM ...
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Adding the ability to create "servers" would add a huge strain on the system. You can host minigames, PVP in realms, that branch off etc.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Servers? Unnecessary. All these things we can already do. Just tell everybody about it and host these events constantly.