Scammers

ThuggieThuggie Member
edited August 2016 in Off-Topic
Yeah, another disscution about scammers, I know ... But I don't think my subject has already be posted , or even though about , (sorry if my english isn't correct x.x) 。Scammers are bad people, that always destroy what we planned to do, but , they help us . (Before cursing, let me explain . ) Out of the game, everyone needs to hate someone , the president, the state, our neibourhood, or even different people, I understand them (but I can't understand racists , I'll talk about this later .), I understand them, without enemys, we can't live, and it's very important for childs to get a bad example . In game, we got our exemple : Scammers . the ones everyone hates, and if you've been robbed by one, you really don't want to be like them , because you hate them . So for this, we could thanks them, and right after it, hate again , because they robbed your dog, Snoop :( Wait, don't thanks them, they're still bad .

And you ? what do you think ? Leave a coment !

Comments

• HellesHelles Member
    edited August 2016
    pro tip: trust no one.
  • I think that's all true. I have been scanned about 5 times and I have stopped Like 6
  • Helles said:

pro tip: trust no one.

I still have faith . I've heard that a year ago, the comunity was great, like no scammers , so I will still trust . A pro gave me a perms to all his realms, and then he get to bed, so he trust me, and I didn't rob anything . If he can trust me and he's right, we all can , just be patient and learn about your friends
  • You never know if one of your friends are just suddenly gonna turn on you and take our items. You're better off not trusting people unless they're your siblings.
  • I know, but sometimes you can .
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    First thing i check to give my trust to people is

1.) Their reputation
    2.) How many people trust them
    3.) Having a forum account ( Even though some of my trusted friends don't have a forum acc o3o )

If someone doesn't have the requirement listed above, then i dont really trust them

But still, trust noone :P
  • Good idea (・ิω・ิ)
  • First thing i check to give my trust to people is

1.) Their reputation
    2.) How many people trust them
    3.) Having a forum account ( Even though some of my trusted friends don't have a forum acc o3o )

If someone doesn't have the requirement listed above, then i dont really trust them

But still, trust noone :P

Mwee? :3 Jk xd
  • For me. I am just like. Nobody I can trust. Even its my mother. I cannot trust anyone. Because I dont know any of you in real life of course!